I honestly hate to leave a review because I don't want anyone else to find out about this place. If you are looking for a non-commercial vacation in Aruba, it is possible. Everyone at the studios was friendly and nice. It was quiet and most importantly, immaculate. We walked across the street and watched the sunset almost every day. It is located just 1 mile from the best snorkeling beaches. Get there by 9 if you want a palapa. I loved being a short drive from restaurants and supermarkets but not in the middle of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Studios in Aruba combines Caribbean beauty and tranquility with Dutch hospitality and cleanliness. 14 studio style units are set around a flowering tropical garden with swimming pool and jacuzzi, each with its own patio area. Just a few steps away from the Caribbean Sea with great snorkeling and breath taking sunsets everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Aruba Sunset Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Sunset Beach Studios Malmok Beach