This property is not for the person seeking 5 star luxury, rather for the couple that wants an affordable stay in paradise. If you rent a car, you are seconds from all the high rise beaches and places to eat. The rooms are clean and nice. The pool is relaxing. The sunset from the property is unbeatable. You can cook your meals if you want and save money. This was my second stay and I'm sure I will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Studios in Aruba combines Caribbean beauty and tranquility with Dutch hospitality and cleanliness. 14 studio style units are set around a flowering tropical garden with swimming pool and jacuzzi, each with its own patio area. Just a few steps away from the Caribbean Sea with great snorkeling and breath taking sunsets everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aruba Sunset Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Sunset Beach Studios Malmok Beach