Great sunsets and the beach is right across the street from the studios. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable. We are a family of 4 and couldn't get a room big enough for the date we needed. The staff helped us and we got 2 separate rooms. Great for us and 2 teenage boys. My only complaint was the outside patio area of their room smelled like the 2 cats used it as the liter box.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Studios in Aruba combines Caribbean beauty and tranquility with Dutch hospitality and cleanliness. 14 studio style units are set around a flowering tropical garden with swimming pool and jacuzzi, each with its own patio area. Just a few steps away from the Caribbean Sea with great snorkeling and breath taking sunsets everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Aruba Sunset Beach Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Studios Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Sunset Beach Studios Malmok Beach