The hotel is situated at a quiet location and it is ideal for people who want to rest. Car is absolutely essential if you want to move around. In front of the hotel there is fairly nice beach, which however can be windy. The rooms are spacious and most importantly clean. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful. It is a family owned and run business, something that you notice right from the start. One of the best advantages of the hotel is the food. The chef is simply excellent!! It is highly recommended to book your stay full board or at least half board if you wish not to stay at the hotel all day long. One disadvantage is the lack of elevator and there is no bellboy either, which means that you will have to carry your luggage up and down the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly service and familiar hospitality combined with one of the nicest beaches Greece has to offer create the perfect atmosphere to relax,enjoy and rest. Our recently renovated luxurious rooms and suites are each furnished in unique style, equipped with hydro massage shower, bathrobes, beach towels and private umbrella and sun beds at the hotel's beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Antigoni Beach Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigoni Beach Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Antigoni Beach Hotel And Suites
- Antigoni Beach Hotel & Suites Ormos Panagias, Halkidiki, Greece