Spent 3 nights in the lodges and overall this was very nice, on arrival at first sight thought the lodges looked a little tacky from the outside,However they were really clean inside and as we were in the 6 berth cabin there was loads of room,double room was large as were the 2 twins, not a large kitchen space but then we weren.t really looking for it to be, The only thing i was dissapointed with there wasn't any shop or much to do on the site and the nearest village was 10-15 drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable self-catering lodges set in a woodland park near Loch Ness.The lodges sleep 4 to 6, in one double and one or two twin bedrooms, and feature- open-plan lounge/dining-room- colour Freesat television- well-equipped kitchen- shower-room (some lodges also have bath)- bed-linen and towels provided- some lodges are suitable for wheelchair/disabled access.- children and pets are welcome.The park features- heated indoor swimming-pool (open April to October)- tennis court- children's play area- games room (pool, table tennis etc.)- laundrette.The park is ideally placed for visiting the magnificent mountain scenery of Loch Ness and the Strathglass glens, and there is an abundance of wildlife, from red squirrels in the nearby woods to deer and golden eagles in the Glen Affric National Nature Reserve. You can take a boat trip to see the Moray Firth dolphins, or a cruise on Loch Ness to search for Nessie!For a more active holiday there is excellent fishing in lochs and rivers (salmon, brown trout), there are many golf courses nearby, as well as pony-trekking, and hill and forest walks.Or you can explore the heritage of the Highlands, visit castles and whisky distilleries, or join the locals at a ceilidh of traditional music.The park is also an ideal touring base from which to visit the Black Isle, Skye, Speyside or even John o' Groats.The park is 6 miles from Beauly, which has good train and bus connections, as does Inverness (14 miles), where there is also an aiport.We are open all year round, for short breaks or longer holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Kiltarlity Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kiltarlity Hotel Kiltarlity
- Kiltarlity Lodges Scotland