“Brilliant cafe.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Lisnaskea
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Cuisines: Healthy, Irish
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lisbellaw, United Kingdom
“Brilliant cafe.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Brilliant food, great variety of warm and cold, brilliant staff. The olive salad was very nice. It is well located in the centre of the town and easy to get to.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank INNI144

Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee Shop in Lisnaskea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

My Husband and I like it so much. We make it our weekly treat. Staff and owner nice and friendly. Very clean place for a we treat. Food excellent. My Husband loves the Pineapple delights and Queen of puddings best. I love the scones the nutella ones yum yum. in fact they are lovely. You have to try it when passing through Lisnaskea. I would give it 100 out 100.

• Visited June 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Relaxing place to spend a day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

Being banished from wedding dress shopping is no bad thing, particularly when one is able to relax in "The Kissin' Crust". The staff are relaxed and friendly and the food is excelled (I sampled an Ulster Fry and a Chicken Tika Baguette). Spent the day getting some work done, making use of the excellent wifi connection. Will definitely be making a visit again!

• Visited April 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Kissin Crust Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2012

This great cafe does amazing food. Friendly staff and super service. Such a good find in the centre of Lisnaskea village

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Emily_Swalie
Dublin
“"Just a quicky"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

Slipped into the Kissin Crust a while back, on our way to shop in Enniskillen. It was recommended by a local clothes shop owner. We took the friendly advice and paid a wee visit. It was quite an experience. Fabulous food, great range and choice for such a small Cafe.. Both my wife and I weent for separate dishes. I went for a chicken and broccolli bake, she went for a mixed salad. We were taken aback by by taste. Real home style cooking at it`s best. A pot of tea for two, and we were made. The friendly staff helped make our visit worth while. There was a nice "feel" to the Cafe, very relaing and yet there was a lot going on there. It certainly was a busy little haven. Having finished my mains, I got a dessert, Apple crumble , tasted just like home baking. We said our farewell and left. We have been back several times since, and it`s always the same, very consistant. We would recommend this Cafe to any and every traveller that passes that way, top class.

• Visited October 2012