We booked a family Sunday lunch at the Nags Head for me, my husband and our two young children. We had a warm welcome on arrival and we were shown to our table which we had pre-booked in the Bar. The menu is seasonal with a good choice of dishes for all palates. The waitress was very knowledgeable and children's portions wasn't a problem. Both me and my husband opted for a starter and they were happy to bring the children's meals with our starters. The food and service was of excellent quality and cannot be faulted at all.
We enjoyed our Sunday lunch and would highly recommend the Nags Head to anyone who enjoys good food, fine wines/ales and a good overall dining experience whether it be with family, friends or a more intimate dining experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residential Country Inn situated one mile east of the A1. A feasting and meeting place for families, clubs and business people, a friendly local pub serving real ales and a superb restaurant where the atmosphere is relaxed whilst the service is impeccable. 7 en-suite bedrooms. Disabled access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn And Restaurant
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant Hotel Pickhill
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant Pickhill, Yorkshire