My wife & I recently stopped off at the Nags Head whilst returning from Edinburgh to Northants. We only stopped off for sandwiches and a [ small ] beer. Both the sandwiches & the Black Sheep beer were tremendous, and we received a very warm welcome from the attentive female staff. Great experience- Thank you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residential Country Inn situated one mile east of the A1. A feasting and meeting place for families, clubs and business people, a friendly local pub serving real ales and a superb restaurant where the atmosphere is relaxed whilst the service is impeccable. 7 en-suite bedrooms. Disabled access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Hotel.de and Hotels.com so you can book your The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn And Restaurant
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant Hotel Pickhill
- The Nags Head Residential Country Inn & Restaurant Pickhill, Yorkshire