We stayed for 3 nights at the Ibis Zurich Adliswil, and it was a good choice. There were a few details that I would improve. Only two towels were offered, no hand towels. No kleenex in the room. These are small details but they make a big difference. The hotel is well situated for the bus line, the room was very clean and the pillows comfortable.
Only trouble during our visit: the WiFi was out for over 12 hours. This is a great inconvenience for travelers, and while I realize it was not their fault for the outage, it seemed like a long time for a repair to be made and for a connection to be restored.
Considering the expense of visiting Zurich, Ibis is a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Zurich Adliswil hotel is located in a quiet setting, close to a forest and the A3 motorway leading to Chur. Only 5 km from the centre and 12 km from the Messe Oerlikon Exhibition Centre, it is ideal for weekends and business stays. The hotel has 73 rooms, a restaurant, a terrace, a bar serving light meals and snacks 24/24, and free private outdoor parking. Guests on a business trip have Wifi wireless Internet access. Tennis just 100 m away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your ibis Zurich Adliswil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Zurich Adliswil Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Zurich Adliswil