“Wedding guests treated like royalty”

Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deer Park
Morton Grove, Illinois
“Wedding guests treated like royalty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

We had a perfect experience at this hotel. My daughter and her "new" husband booked a block of rooms at this hotel and they treated all of us like royalty. Comfortable, quiet rooms, great breakfast and very accommodating staff for a large number of guests and we made a lot of commotion. They provided shuttle service to the wedding venue and were very attentive. We definitely recommend them!!

Room Tip: King suites are a great value!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to let everyone know what a wonderful experience you had with your wedding block. I know it can be a stressfull time and I glad we were able to show you how important our guests are to us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

I stayed for a week (business trip). Friendly staff, lots of choices at breakfast (free). Clean and comfy rooms. Quiet room, although hotel sold out.(room on 3rd floor). Nice gym and pool.
No hesitation on recommending this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and our staff. I look forward to having you come back when your traveling again.
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

We stayed here for the third time over the Holidays. Once again we had a pleasant stay. Pleasant staff, clean rooms. The suites are double sized rooms and everything was well maintained. I read some of the other complaints about noise, but it's always very quite over the Holidays.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
I always love to hear from our guests that they enjoyed their stay especially when they have stayed with us before. The Holidays are always a beautiful time in Deer Park with the wonderful shopping and restaurants adjacent to the hotel.
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

I loved the room. It was comfortable and spacious. And the breakfast had a nice variety of choices. The only difficulty came with the thin walls and noise from the hallway. A loud group just walking through the hall at 2:00 am was disruptive. So I recommend this hotel for its service and quality, but do keep in mind that if noise is a problem for you, just pack earplugs.

Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, 5 March 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to let me know about your experience. I am sorry that the noise level was a disturbance to you. If you are back in town staying with us you can request the end of the hallway on a top floor to minimize and noise issues. I am glad that you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and hope to see you back.
Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

The staff is super friendly, and the amenities (pool, gym, access to a larger gym, breakfast, internet, rooms with refrigerators, convenience shop) are very convenient. The hotel is nicely designed and very well maintained. I came in really late, and was upgraded to a suite-- it was larger than my apartment at home! It's quiet, I even nearly slept in when my phone alarm didn't go off! It's also nice to see cookies ready for you when you come back at the end of the day. :) I wish they had real plates and bowls in the breakfast area (for environmental reasons), instead of styrofoam. But otherwise, I'd send all my friends here, comfortably.

Room Tip: Ask for a view overlooking the lake/Deer Park, it's more pleasant that looking out over the park...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
I am so glad to hear that you had a chance to enjoy all of our amenities. We have a wonderful off site fitness center for guests to enjoy if they would like a larger fitness center. I am also glad to hear that our staff was able to offer you an upgrade and that you were able to enjoy the peacefulness of Deer Park.
Salisbury, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

This is a very upscale and up to date Hampton. As with all in that brand family, you expect good amenities, good housekeeping, and a well maintained hotel. This Hampton is significantly above the brand average. Good location close to Deer Park Town center, with lots of restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite upgrade....fantastic rooms !!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and letting us know about the experience you had while staying with us. I am so glad that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to having you back next time you are in town.
Saratoga Springs, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013

Clean, safe, reliable, with a friendly staff. The free breakfast buffet was complete and well stocked. Quiet area with easy access. The room and bathroom were spotless. Nice large screen with good selection. Free wireless with acceptable speed. Perfect.

Room Tip: Upper floors are always quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Lisa L, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, 21 July 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deer Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heig...
#5 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Americas Best Value Inn Barrington

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park? Share your experiences!