“Nice hotel. Good luck with reservations.”

Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deer Park
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Everything outside of trying to make a reservation was nice at this hotel. That part was a nightmare. They transferred me to a group that was not directly affiliated with the hotel I was staying at. I told them I was trying to make a reservation for the Deer Park Hampton Inn. They said they could not find that hotel. I gave them the address which was both on the wedding invitation I received and can be easily found by doing a quick google search or on the Hampton Inn website itself. For some inexplicable reason, they STILL could not find the hotel. I had to call the hotel back after going through this twice and ask not to be transferred so that the actual hotel employee could make the reservation themselves. Even doing this, they spelled my name wrong and wrote down my home address as living on Fiend St. (no clue where that came from, it is not even remotely close to the spelling or sound of my street name.) The rooms and experience after I got checked in was great though. Relatively seamless.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your review and I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park. I was sorry to hear that you faced some issues with your reservations. I will certainly follow up with my team to address these concerns. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night for business. Late night arrival, early morning departure. Everything was typical and satisfactory. No late night dining options. Remote control for TV was slow to respond to button presses.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. It is always to great to hear that our guest has enjoyed their stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park . We look forward to welcoming you back soon next time you are in Deer Park. Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Had to be in the area for business. Didn't arrive until midnight and the great staff welcomed me like I was at home. Only stayed one night but everything was great! The fitness center was above my expectations and the breakfast was good. No doubt I will be back to this hotel next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jarad G
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park and writing about your wonderful experience. We take great pride in delivering excellent service with Hamptonality spirit. Comments like yours assures me that we are on the right track. We do hope to welcome you back very soon to the area.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great location and the staff is very accommodating. Had one problem with the credit card used during the billing | check out process. Told the front desk person to charge to a specific card and they used the one we gave them previously when making the reservation. Other than that, very nice!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us. I truly appreciate your feedback and I will certainly share with my team to look into your concerns and take corrective action. We do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My daughters and I stayed at the Hampton Inn and were pleasantly surprised by everything. It was clean, quiet and the staff was great. I'm very picky about hotels (and usually stay at 4 star and above, but we were attending a wedding and these were the accommodations. I definitely would stay at this Hampton Inn again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park for your recent stay. We welcome many weddings at our hotel as our area is a wedding destination with everything it has to offer. We provide the "Hamptonality" for all our guests and sounds like our team was successful in doing this. Thank you for your kind words and I will share it with the team at our weekly meeting.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed here for a wedding in Barrington, IL. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel and rooms were. They were very accommodating as well. We called ahead to request an early check-in and were pleasantly surprised when they actually had our room ready early! It's my experience that hotels typically ignore or are unable to fulfill early check-in requests. Free coffee in the lobby (and hot chocolate for the kiddos) was a nice touch and breakfast was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you're staying in the area.

Room Tip: If you face the back of the hotel (away from the parking lot), there's a little pond with lots o...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow online reviewers. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park during attending a wedding. I was pleased to read that our staff did a great job in meeting your expectations with their Hamptonality spirit. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Hampton Inn & Suites. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful comments.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The hotel was nice to stay in. The only issue I had was getting to my destination on time via shuttle. It was also a little far from fun activities as well as the wedding reception we were attending. That was most likely the wedding couple's choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deer Park
4 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#7 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Hyatt House Chicago/Schaumburg
Hyatt Place Chicago/Hoffman Estates
Courtyard Chicago Lincolnshire

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park? Share your experiences!