“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deer Park
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Front Desk was very nice upon check-in and check-out. Very helpful and professional. The only comment I have is in regard to the care of the gym equipment. When I travel, I make it a point to have a good workout in the hotel gym. The Precor weight machine at this hotel was not clean and was very rusty. Both the pin that you insert into the hole for a specific weight and the hole itself were very rusty making it tough to change the weight resistance. It was also missing some specific parts for specific exercises as well. Other than this, the gym, as well as the hotel itself, were great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us. I truly appreciate your feedback and I will certainly share with my team to look into your concerns and take corrective action. We do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Greg Kowalsky

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Charleston, Illinois
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel worked for me. The check in process was easy and the staff was very friendly. Although there are no restaurants adjacent to the hotel, the staff offered a few delivery options for nearby places and had menus on hand. I was also provided with a list of businesses that offered deals and discounts for patrons of the hotel. In the end, I purchased a frozen meal from the "Suite Shop" which was overpriced, but prevented me from having to leave the hotel again for the evening. The entire hotel was clean, from the lobby to the room. The room was spacious and had a refrigerator, sink and microwave which allowed additional meal options for an extended stay. The bathroom area offered a large vanity area close to the closet the made dressing a bit more convenient. The bed was extremely comfortable and the air conditioner was very quiet resulting in a pleasant, restful sleep. The desk and wi-fi created an efficient work station and allowed me to get my work completed quickly. As is typical for Hampton, breakfast bags were available at the front desk for those departing early but there were also wrapped pastries provided by the coffee station in the lobby. The entire stay was very enjoyable and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for sharing with us your experience staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I was absolutely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for sharing these wonderful comments with fellow online reviewers. We look forward to welcoming you back should you be in this area in the future.

St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Everything outside of trying to make a reservation was nice at this hotel. That part was a nightmare. They transferred me to a group that was not directly affiliated with the hotel I was staying at. I told them I was trying to make a reservation for the Deer Park Hampton Inn. They said they could not find that hotel. I gave them the address which was both on the wedding invitation I received and can be easily found by doing a quick google search or on the Hampton Inn website itself. For some inexplicable reason, they STILL could not find the hotel. I had to call the hotel back after going through this twice and ask not to be transferred so that the actual hotel employee could make the reservation themselves. Even doing this, they spelled my name wrong and wrote down my home address as living on Fiend St. (no clue where that came from, it is not even remotely close to the spelling or sound of my street name.) The rooms and experience after I got checked in was great though. Relatively seamless.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for your review and I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park. I was sorry to hear that you faced some issues with your reservations. I will certainly follow up with my team to address these concerns. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night for business. Late night arrival, early morning departure. Everything was typical and satisfactory. No late night dining options. Remote control for TV was slow to respond to button presses.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. It is always to great to hear that our guest has enjoyed their stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park . We look forward to welcoming you back soon next time you are in Deer Park. Thank you and have a great day!

Nixa, MO, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Had to be in the area for business. Didn't arrive until midnight and the great staff welcomed me like I was at home. Only stayed one night but everything was great! The fitness center was above my expectations and the breakfast was good. No doubt I will be back to this hotel next time I am in the area.

1 Thank Jarad G
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park and writing about your wonderful experience. We take great pride in delivering excellent service with Hamptonality spirit. Comments like yours assures me that we are on the right track. We do hope to welcome you back very soon to the area.

Lebanon, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great location and the staff is very accommodating. Had one problem with the credit card used during the billing | check out process. Told the front desk person to charge to a specific card and they used the one we gave them previously when making the reservation. Other than that, very nice!

Chicago, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My daughters and I stayed at the Hampton Inn and were pleasantly surprised by everything. It was clean, quiet and the staff was great. I'm very picky about hotels (and usually stay at 4 star and above, but we were attending a wedding and these were the accommodations. I definitely would stay at this Hampton Inn again and highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park for your recent stay. We welcome many weddings at our hotel as our area is a wedding destination with everything it has to offer. We provide the "Hamptonality" for all our guests and sounds like our team was successful in doing this. Thank you for your kind words and I will share it with the team at our weekly meeting.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deer Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heig...
#4 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
DoubleTree by Hilton Libertyville - Mundelein

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park? Share your experiences!