“Great place”

Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deer Park
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Nothing to complain about. Everything was excellent in the room down to breakfast. Didn't get a chance to see the fitness area or pool. Great for a business trip. Lots of places to eat nearby. Was only there two days but not a problem to report.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park. As you mentioned, our location is unique in that we are within minutes to so many Restaurants with all types of cuisine and shopping. We hope to see you back again soon! Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and I made reservations at this hotel, because my brother was getting married in the area. The room was wonderful and the staff was pleasant. I was actually surprised at how wonderful everything was. Would definitely recommend this hotel. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. It is always great to hear that our guest has enjoyed their stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park and your comments were wonderful to read. We look forward to welcoming you back soon next time you are in Deer Park. Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I thought this hotel satisfied everything a hotel should be. It was a good value, and I had no complaints during my stay. I would recommend this hotel. Location was convenient, and next to a mall with lots of shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park. I was so pleased to read your kind words and glad you enjoyed your recent trip to the Deer Park area. I am glad you noticed the closeness of our hotel location to the area Restaurants and shopping opportunities. We do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Front Desk was very nice upon check-in and check-out. Very helpful and professional. The only comment I have is in regard to the care of the gym equipment. When I travel, I make it a point to have a good workout in the hotel gym. The Precor weight machine at this hotel was not clean and was very rusty. Both the pin that you insert into the hole for a specific weight and the hole itself were very rusty making it tough to change the weight resistance. It was also missing some specific parts for specific exercises as well. Other than this, the gym, as well as the hotel itself, were great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us. I truly appreciate your feedback and I will certainly share with my team to look into your concerns and take corrective action. We do hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel worked for me. The check in process was easy and the staff was very friendly. Although there are no restaurants adjacent to the hotel, the staff offered a few delivery options for nearby places and had menus on hand. I was also provided with a list of businesses that offered deals and discounts for patrons of the hotel. In the end, I purchased a frozen meal from the "Suite Shop" which was overpriced, but prevented me from having to leave the hotel again for the evening. The entire hotel was clean, from the lobby to the room. The room was spacious and had a refrigerator, sink and microwave which allowed additional meal options for an extended stay. The bathroom area offered a large vanity area close to the closet the made dressing a bit more convenient. The bed was extremely comfortable and the air conditioner was very quiet resulting in a pleasant, restful sleep. The desk and wi-fi created an efficient work station and allowed me to get my work completed quickly. As is typical for Hampton, breakfast bags were available at the front desk for those departing early but there were also wrapped pastries provided by the coffee station in the lobby. The entire stay was very enjoyable and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for sharing with us your experience staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I was absolutely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for sharing these wonderful comments with fellow online reviewers. We look forward to welcoming you back should you be in this area in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Everything outside of trying to make a reservation was nice at this hotel. That part was a nightmare. They transferred me to a group that was not directly affiliated with the hotel I was staying at. I told them I was trying to make a reservation for the Deer Park Hampton Inn. They said they could not find that hotel. I gave them the address which was both on the wedding invitation I received and can be easily found by doing a quick google search or on the Hampton Inn website itself. For some inexplicable reason, they STILL could not find the hotel. I had to call the hotel back after going through this twice and ask not to be transferred so that the actual hotel employee could make the reservation themselves. Even doing this, they spelled my name wrong and wrote down my home address as living on Fiend St. (no clue where that came from, it is not even remotely close to the spelling or sound of my street name.) The rooms and experience after I got checked in was great though. Relatively seamless.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your review and I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park. I was sorry to hear that you faced some issues with your reservations. I will certainly follow up with my team to address these concerns. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night for business. Late night arrival, early morning departure. Everything was typical and satisfactory. No late night dining options. Remote control for TV was slow to respond to button presses.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelMngerGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. It is always to great to hear that our guest has enjoyed their stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Deer Park . We look forward to welcoming you back soon next time you are in Deer Park. Thank you and have a great day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deer Park
4 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#5 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Hyatt House Chicago/Schaumburg
Hyatt Place Chicago/Hoffman Estates
Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Deer Park? Share your experiences!