“Good food, great service”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Deer Park
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of housemade and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, steaks, seafood and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Chicago, Illinois, Usa
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We had a large group, (16 people for lunch) and we were not able to get into the private room.
I was a little worried at first because I have been to restaurants where they cram you side by side in order to accommodate large groups.

When we finally all arrived, we were definitely crammed side by side and short a couple of chairs.
However, we requested an additional table and they were most gracious and accommodated our request. There was enough space between us and the other guests.

We had 2 waitresses and overall the service was excellent.
They were attentive, did not rush us, food was excellent. I had the eggplant parmigiana.
It was very good.

The restaurant was bright and cheerful.
I have been to the one in Deerfield also, but I liked the Deer Park location better.

• Visited August 2013

Chicago
“Love this restaurant”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great location, great food, great service, great drinks, I love this restaurant. This is a great location for friends to get together, families, or just a nice couples night out. Excellent selection of food at a reasonable price. The "to go" meals are wonderful as well.

• Visited March 2013
Hillsboro, Illinois
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have reported on other Biaggi's restaurants and have always had an excellent dining experience. This restaurant also continued that tradition with excellent food and service. It is one of the best!!

Visited June 2013
Illinois
“Beautiful restaurant and great meal”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

My wife brought me here for my birthday. The layout is excellent -- there are private romantic booths, open family seating, and a nice bar area. So it fits just about any occasion. The lights are dimmed at night for extra ambiance. Good wine selection. We had the butter squash ravioli, which was excellent. They serve fresh bread with olive oil and parmesan to dip it in. I noticed that the wait staff did a great job of serving any and all tables -- there wasn't just one waitress for our table. We were served by several different people during our visit. The location is next to a cineplex and shopping area. I would go back.

• Visited June 2013
Cary Illinois
“birthday dinner”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

They have great staff, pleasant, quick to accommodate good food and good drinks just a nice relaxing place to go for a good dinner

Visited February 2013