“A great family restrauant”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Deer Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Been going to this location since it opened about five years ago. As usual the wait staff was very friendly and helpful. I had the Royal Red Robin. I have had similar burgers like this before at other places but this was the best ever. Our waiter Robert was very polite and helpful.
I recommend you join the email club. They do reward you for being a member and send you free stuff once in awhile. Free is always good.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The food is the same as the other Red Robin locations, but that is not a bad thing. The food is good and service was great. Kids love the bottomless fries!
I prefer the turkey burger or grilled chicken with grilled pineapple and terriyaki sauce. We go about one time per month.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

me and my mo went here before we went to the movies the food is really good and the waiter's are really friendly and they do a amzing job and the food is great and the atomsphere is great too would recommend this place to friends and family

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

My wife signed up for the birthday club a few months ago and her bday is in Sept. Got her bday reward and just used it. It was excellent!

We were seated immediately and got drinks right away. Beer and drink selection is really good. Ordered dinner and it was out pretty darn fast...and correct. Waitress came over to check on us 2 or 3 times during dinner and she was very friendly. After dinner, she brought out an ice cream Sunday for my wife and asked if the rest of us wanted dessert.

The food is excellent, for a chain restaurant, I was really impressed. Great menu and you can customize your meal however you want. I don't think there's a request they won't try to accommodate for you. This is great customer service at its best...maybe some other well known chain restaurants can learn a lesson or two from Red Robin.

One other thing that impressed me was the fact that they took the most expensive meal off the check for the bday reward. My dinner cost more than my wife's by about $3 and they took my meal off instead of hers. A lot of other places that offer bday rewards will only take off the meal that was ordered by the bday person. Again, great customer service.

They do it right, great service, great food and great selections. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that we didn't start eating here sooner...we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We have been to Red Robin numerous times with each visit a positive one. Good selection of beers and drinks. Service each time has been good and always friendly. We have ordered various items from the menu and have been happy with each order. Food has been tasty and cooked properly each time.