“YUK”

Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Stoney River Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Deer Park
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Stoney River is an upscale steakhouse, specializing in hand-cut steaks and gourmet entrees, served in a sophisticated atmosphere by professional servers. Guests can enjoy diverse menu offerings such as Center-cut Filets, Bone-in Rib-eye's or a Classic NY Strip. Not in the mood for a steak? Stoney River offers fresh seafood selections, signature salads and house specialties. Whether relaxing at the bar or dining in the comfortable atmosphere, enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail, local draft beer or glass of wine from our boutique wine list. Our goal is to provide you with the finest culinary experience that exceeds your expectations.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Bar was good got to table order taken , service terrible never got to order another drink for a long time. Ordered food party of 8, took way to long and could never find our server manager was bot very nice. Food finally arrive one sent back and my steak was warm to cool but way to hunger to send food back. Would never return terrible !!

1  Thank blackhawks49

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stoney River is a great go to restaurant for any occasion. The coffee cured filet is very flavorful and tender. The caprese salad is tasty and refreshing. I fondly refer to the piping hot rolls as "tiny morsels of goodness" served with luscious whipped butter. And lets not forget the lemon drop martini's - perfect every time.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Came here with my family for dinner. The staff were very friendly and for a chain restaurant, the food was very good. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

With all the snow storms we had to get out of the house. I had a taste for steak. The place was warm and the staff friendly. I ordered the bone in rib-eye and garlic mash with asparagus spears. I could have that everyday if I could. My daughter had the prime rib you could cut it with a butter knife. My husband had a steak sandwich with sweet potatoe fries. The food was tasty and service with a smile. We will be back. I have no complains.

1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My wife and I eat out frequently and there are many good restaurants in Lake County. However, Stoney River has become our favorite local restaurant. We eat dinner there about once a month.

They have a wonderful menu, great atmosphere and very friendly staff. The steaks are terrific but our favorite dish is the Szechuan Salmon. Also try the Whiskey Shrimp appetizer!

Being an outdoorsy kind of guy, one of the things I like best about the restaurant is the atmosphere. It has the feel of an elegant, turn-of-the-century mountain lodge.

You can spend a small fortune if you go all out on cocktails, appetizers and dessert but two people can have a great meal for under 50 dollars if you simply split an appetizer and skip the extras. They also send out coupons regularly if you sign up for them which can further reduce the cost.