We (two german girls) stayed nearly a whole week in fish tobago guesthouse. We booked a private room and it was very clean and had a lovley establishment. In the near (5 min walk) you can find 2 minimarkets and local food stores, like fish and chicken or fresh fruits. Beaches are not far away, too. It depends on what you like. There are surfing spots, kitesurfing spots and beaches just to relax (for example pigeon point)
There are a lot of things you can do while staying in Tobago. We decided to made a boattrip along the cost, including snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, party and fish-BBQ. We can highly recommend this! Also we had a nice day in the rainforrest. The highlight was going sea-fishing with Brandon and the following fish-dinner.
Tobago also has a nice nightlife with bars and clubs. Fridays "the shades" is the place to be :).
We wished we could have stayed longer. It was a great vacation and we will come back for sure!
Maybe next time the stolen E ist not missing anymore at "Welcom... to fish tobago" :).
greets miss muff 2 ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo