We can really recommend Fish Tobago guesthouse. Brandon who owns the guest house is very nice and wants all his guests to feel comfortable. It is very easy to book different tours through Brandon, everything from snorkeling to island tours and boat trips. We will definitely stay here again if we go back to Tobago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo