We decided to stay here based on the price and the nice location in Buccoo. Upon our arrival, Brandon upgraded us to a bigger room, which was very nice of him. The pros: our bed was very comfortable and the room was relatively clean with working AC. People here were also very friendly. However, there were a few things that really bothered us and prevented us from fully enjoying our stay: the dogs at this guesthouse that barked until the early morning, our windows' sheer curtains that faced the front of the house, a very short blanket that is not meant for two people, and a loose, finicky shower handle. This place is a bargain, but if we come back to Tobago we'll put in the extra money to stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo