We had a wonderful stay at Fish Tobago, and enjoyed various activities arranged by the owner. We also had some great meals courtesy of Brandon's fishing, including lobster for dinner one evening. I also particularly enjoyed having my breakfast in the garden accompanied by all the friendly colourful birds. The only thing we would have liked different is to have had some sort of clothes storage in the room. Otherwise, it was perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo