Fantastic house, terrific and warm service. They made us feel welcome and gave us an awesome tour of the island. Definitely the place to stay if you are going to visit Tobago. The reefs out off of "no man's land" were truly amazing. The guesthouse is small enough to feel intimate, yet large enough not to feel isolated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo