Pros: Rooms are pleasant and clean, garden area is nice and the vlllage is a nice place to stay. Owner / manager can be very friendly and helpful if you stay on his good side. Owner kindly stored our bags for us when we left for a few days,
Cons: rooms have zero storage, shelving. Did not get the room we reserved and saw/heard of others getting frustrated with their booking. Tour prices are very expensive, $60 snorkel trip can be done for $20 from the village dock. We were told we would get a boat ride each day to Pigeon point for kite surfing but only actually got the boat ride once, however a boat was always available for tours. We felt like we were mislead when we made our booking based on this promise. There were conflicts between manager and guests and guests were told there was not space for them even though there were empty beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo