We reserved at Fish Tobago from January 31st to February 6th and we finaly decided to stay untill february 10 cause our vacations was so wonderful. The guest house is really nice. There are all facilities you need to feel like at home. Near from the beach by walk and near from watersport. Brandon, the host, is really kind. He is always there to help you. I recommend this guest house to everyone and if I come back to Tobago, I surely will return to Fish Tobaga.
Thanks to Brandon!!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse is a family owned guesthouse that is a traditionally built two storey house nestled in its own spacious grounds. We are located on the western coastline of Tobago which is one of the most beautiful, unspoilt islands in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Fish Tobago Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Hotel Buccoo
- Fish Tobago Guesthouse Buccoo