“Terrific Experience!”

Being with Horses
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Buccoo
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Being-with-horses & Healing with HORSES Let us give you some INFO: We currently offer our trail-swim combination. This special 2 hour experience is a joyful one for both horses and riders, including first timers who have never spent time with horses. Excellent guidance and instruction makes it possible for all riders to be at ease. After introducing the horses to our guests (at which point each rider chooses his/her 'team partner' horse), we take everyone through Buccoo Village, past the goat race track and through the wetland mangroves to the beach FOR A LONG BEACH RIDE to the END of Buccoo BAY where we then swim with the horses along the shore . Everybody needs to make their booking in advance due to limited space. ---->we go out 5 days a week ---> once a day. EITHER 9am - 11am or 3pm - 5pm Let us know when you like to go out - we will check availability ...!!! Thanks!!! HEART HUGS FROM the herd in BUCCOO Tobago Veronika & Lennon Have a JOYFUL day!
Vicksburg, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Terrific Experience!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was such a cool experience - We loved it.
I booked ahead to make sure they new we would be there, and the coordination in getting there and taking the horse ride all went smoothly.
We will definitely do this again when we return.
Great afternoon and a highlight of our Island trip.

Visited December 2013

London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The Best Activity I Have Ever Tried on Holiday”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Beautiful horses cared for by a sweet loving couple. I could not believe it! Watching a horse roll around in the sand like a dog and nuzzling a cow! Just so sweet!

Visited January 2014

Saint-Laurent-du-Maroni, French Guiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A different way to ride a horse”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

You have probably riden a horse a lot, but I'm pretty sure you never did it this way.
This time, you will not "ride", you will not "form a team" with your horse, you'll learn to be one with your horse.
And you can trust me, the pleasure is even greater !

Visited May 2014

London, Canada
“A fantastic experience”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My daughter and I loved this trip. I am scared of horses but felt very comfortable and encouraged. Being in the sea on a horse is something I will never forget. I really recommend this trip.

Visited June 2014

Kingsbridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb experience”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Highly recommend this lovely place, the horses are treated very well and are all very healthy which is the most important factor. All the staff are very friendly and welcoming - we had an issue with finding an ATM and they were all so understanding! One of their members of staff even drove us round three different shopping malls so we could find an ATM. I honestly couldn't fault any of the trip. We rode through the mangroves and then swam in the sea which was incredible and so much fun. Highly highly recommend!

Visited April 2014