“Impressed”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

David M
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Impressed”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Had a lovely week in this cottage , spotlessly clean with everything you needed , views out to sea fabulous loved watching the sun rise . Lovely places to visit , plenty of walking all within easy reach will definitely be back to this area.

ryanellie...
“Lovely veiws”
Reviewed 13 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a great time everything we needed for a comfortable stay very clean lovely gardens the best views you could wish for. Walks on the beach every day brillant holiday .

Management Response
14 Aug 2016
We are over the moon you had a great holiday at Seascape and had everything you needed to hand there. We certainly hope you return to enjoy those fabulous views and walks along the beach again soon!
Tony C
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“staff attitude stink!!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

The cottage was lovely but to have laminate floor in the cottage and no mop or bucket in case of spillages or dirty from shoes meant we could not clean leaving the floors dirty for the whole week. Also no waste bins for any rubbish. They offer dog friendly place so I took my dog and one day she had a poo I picked it up in a dog bag and put it in the bin then the next day the local grounds man Mr Fox came knocking at the door (with attitude) questioning which colour dog bags I used and also which bin the dog mess was in I explained and the fact I used the wrong bin I had to go back and remove it then put it in the proper bin Mr Fox reported me to the letting company which resulted in me receiving a text threating us that we will be evicted if we carry on. Also he reported us for not having the dog on a lead when the dog actually was it was under my foot while I closed the gate so the dog wouldn't run off which we also got a text about rules and Mr Fox having the power to evict us from the property.We was due to leave on the Saturday on Friday evening we was told we had to remove the oxygen machine which I use when i sleep due to medical reason as they was not willing to move it when medical company arrived Saturday to collect and it was a fire hazard although at start of the week the grounds man agreed to accept the machine and put it in the cottage for when we arrived. Overall the place and the cottage was amazing but for the attitude and actions of Mr Fox our holiday was ruined and we felt like after the first incident we was been watched all week. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone unless you want to have a terrible holiday

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
bfclayton
Northampton, United Kingdom
“STUNNING VIEW - SHAME ABOUT THE PROPERTY”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Although the position of this purpose built property is beyond reproach. We found the cooker & hob markings so worn it was complete guess work on how to use. When it rained the water leaks from the balcony and drips in several places into the porch which then smells musty. Living room furnishings uncomfortable. sofas so low you had to kneel on floor to push yourself up as knees far higher than hip joints, ok if your young and have no wear & tear to your joints. Two blinds broken and in pulled down position. Ok if you like spiders there were over 30 ranging in sizes in residence and we managed to rehome many outside - now spiders in a property is just one of those things but for that amount it shows a lack of domestic care on a weekly basis.
PLEASE NOTE I DID EMAIL THE OWNER OVER THESE AND A COUPLE OF OTHER POINTS SO HOPEFULLY MOST OR SOME OF THESE WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ACTIONED ON.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view from the landing and bedroom
Liked least: hob & oven
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Geraldine...
Gillingham, United Kingdom
“A quiet relaxing place to stay”
Reviewed 23 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We spent a week here at Seascape, it was one of the nicest holiday places we have stayed in. The house was well equipped, very clean and in a wonderful position next to the sea. We didn't watch the T.V at all we spent all our evenings upstairs in the bedroom looking out at the view over the sea and the beach. I would recommend taking binoculars because we saw seals, allsorts of boats and bird life. If this is something that interests you and you want somewhere so peaceful with lovely neighbours this is the place to go.
For eating out we went to the Waterfront restaurant about a 10 min walk away that was fabulous, you do need to book though they are a very busy place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views
Liked least: nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Peterborough
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
West Midlands
Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing