“My third visit”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment
Lounge in the apartment Bathroom in the apartment
Check Availability
One of the 5 pools
One of the 5 pools
Apartment block
Within the complex
Pool bar by one of the pools
On the terrace
Main bedroom that has on suite
Second bedroom
Lounge
Inside the apartment
View from the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
marjorybu...
“My third visit ”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I have now booked this apartment 3 times, my last visit being with my daughter and granddaughter at the beginning of June . Apartment is very well equipped, very comfortable and spacious. View from the apartment is spectacular as it looked onto both the pool and the Black Sea. There is a fabulous restaurant on the complex,a bistro which i haven't yet tried as there are so many other good eating places in the surrounding villages. There are various activities available on request from reception, however I like to do my own thing. There is also a small gym which i used with a lovely view over the sea. I hired a car again as i like the independence it allows me to explore the surrounding areas. The roads are very rural, so not to much traffic. There is a shuttle service on request at reception which I used on one occasion with reasonable rates. This resort is quiet which is why I like it but lots to see and do within driving distance. On this occasion I booked a couple of days in Golden Sands to give the young ones a couple of busier nights out which was enjoyable and very cheap but was glad to get back and chill by a pool which wasn't packed full.
I booked this holiday with the owner directly as i always do and she is always accommidsting and very helpful and forthcoming with information and suggestions on how my stay could be more enjoyable and I was given very good rates as usual. Have already booked again for early August .

Management Response
28 Aug 2016
thanks for your review hope to see you soon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing