Beehive Guesthouse
TripAdvisor
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

The owners give you a very warm welcome . The room was nice with a four poster bed. Bathroom a little small but apart from that very clean. Breakfast was really nice .Nice little touch was the chocolates on the bed. This b & b is set in a lovely village and when you step out you have a lovely river just in front of you and you have two pubs just a short walk away. Also only a few minutes away from Alton towers. Overall I would recommend this b&b to anyone

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We have just returned from a stay last night. My partner and I had planned an Alton Towers trip. This place was only a five minute drive away. We received a warm welcome from Ruth (I think) and were shown to our room. The decor is not something I would pick for myself, but I liked it as it made the room really cosy. The place was spotless and the big bed was very comfy. Lovely breakfast in the morning served by Colin (again, I think!) , who again was very friendly. Would recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2013

first of all, i want to thank the lovely couple running this guest house, they could not do enough to help you and were very chatty.

This is a small guest house with 5 rooms, all with 4 poster beds, we have been in 2 and i have had the best nights sleep in them! The rooms have all been colour co-ordinated, and are very attractive. The rooms themselves are spotless, not one fault have we had when we have stayed there both times. if you are visiting Alton towers, stay here, its only 2 mins down the road and is far, far cheaper. The breakfast was an entity on its own, its like the home cooked breakfast your mum used to make.

Room Tip: there is a room at the front of the house which over looks the river - stunning!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Stayed here a few years ago with friends while we went to alton towers..then we came back for our first wedding anniversary.. Lovely and quiet for a nice getaway with welcoming hospitality. Breakfast was great nice rooms with no noise from the other rooms.. Will come back in the near future..

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last year with My boyfriend whilst visiting Alton Towers (or the "towers" to the locals)
This lovely little B&B is a 5 minute drive away, we found it to be clean & well serviced. The owners are really friendly & make sure your stay is as best as possible, brekfast in the morning was fantastic and plentiful, just what we needed to set us up for a day of fun at Alton Towers!
I would recommend the Beehive & would return again.

• Stayed: April 2012