“Excellent Morzine Ski Chalet”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in La Cote-d'Arbroz
The Works - Chalet Symphony
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Had another great holiday at Savoie Flair, Chalet Symphony. Robin and Alex continue the excellent high standards for the chalet. With wonderful food, excellent tips on different slopes and they have really good relationships with the ski school and ski rental ensuring you get great service outside the chalet. Can not recommend this place enough. Thanks Alex and Robin.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Manwering

Reviewed 2 January 2012

I am loathe to tell anybody how brilliant this chalet is especially for Christmas in case you take my word for it and gazump us and steal our room - Actually we are fine because the moment we finished this years Xmas hols we rebooked again for next year so tough luck!!!

I've been Skiing and staying in chalets throughout Europe for far too many years now and Chalet Symphony represents the absolute best balance of value for money and luxury I believe is possible - Hence my family keep on coming back for more.

We love the peaceful and spacious nature of the chalet that makes almost impossible not to relax and we adore the amazing restaurant standard food + the ever-helpful owner / hosts (Alex, Robin + Helpers) are always excellent.

We also appreciate that whether you fly or drive (As we do) it is incredibly easy to get to.

I do not think that it is just because we continue to come back again and again that we feel like every-time we turn-up that we have arrived to stay with old friends - I think that even if it was your first visit Robin and Alex would make you feel just the same.

We cannot imagine having our Christmas anywhere else!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jason m
Reviewed 9 April 2011

A lovely stay at this beautiful chalet, with amazing views down the valley into Morzine. The Chalet is about a mile out of Morzine, however the hosts provide the most flexible and efficient shuttle service to and from the slopes. They were happy to pick us up at whatever time we required. Sitting in the hot tub under the starry sky looking down the valley was utter bliss. The food provided was of a very high standard. All in all I would highly recommend this chalet. Will hopefully be returning next year.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank TT29_07
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I recently stayed in this fabulous chalet with 3 other friends. We were totally spoiled and pampered. We were picked up from the airport, we were helped on and off the mini bus with our luggage, we were fed with fantastic food! We were even given a glass of champagne whilst relaxing in the hot tub watching the sun setting over the Alps. Our hosts Robyn and Alex were very accomodating, not only did they tend to our every whim no matter how big or small they were so entertaining. Robyn has a fantastic sense of humour and loved taking centre stage after our meal to join us with a glass of wine and share some hilarious stories which had us roaring with laughter. Robyn is also very happy to guide skiiers who are new to the area and is very patient. I would definately recommend Chalet Symphony and would defy anybody to find anything bad to say about it. Good luck to both of you see you hopefully next ski season!!

1  Thank Katieboo06
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I stayed at Chalet Symphony on March 11 with 9 other chaps for an arranged Stag week. From the moment we arrived at the airport and were collected for our transfer we were treated like VIP’s. The chalet is in a picturesque position with views over the mountains in all directions. The chalet was in tip top condition and very clean which is always a must for me. The sleeping rooms downstairs (where I stayed) were basic but comfortable and perfect for us, each room also had its own en-suite with a really HOT and powerful shower (over bath) which was perfect. I did get a chance top look round the rooms upstairs which looked lovely and if I had been with the wife, these rooms would have been a perfect retreat after a long day skiing.

The snow wasn’t up to much but each morning Rob would drive us and all the equipment to the best location and collect us in the afternoon once we were down the mountain. I’ve been to a few Chalets now, but this was by far the BEST food and wine I have ever been served at a catered chalet. As I said at the start this was a Stag week and Rob, his wife and their helpers looked after us all and made each night run smoothly and didn’t mind the odd bit of tomfoolery by us!

I would stay here again for skiing as I don’t think we even touched the surface and I am thinking about going back later this year in the summer as I’m a keen cyclist and the area is perfect.

I will recommend this chalet to others and look forward to staying again.

Reviewed 14 March 2011

Our stay started very relaxed and stress free after being collected at Geneva Airport by Robyn.The chalet has lovely views and is very comfortable,especially the beds!The food was excellent and Robyn and Alex were very hospitable.Being taken to the lift every morning was great so was being collected in town after skiing and a drink or two.To come back and relax in the hot tub after a long days skiing was a real treat.This truly is a wonderful place to stay and I could not fault it one bit and would not hesitate to return and would certainly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 March 2011

Having stayed at Chalet Symphony 3 times previously as part of a boys business trip I decided to suggest the chalet to my mixed group of friends(ie our wifes were there) knowing that for the last 4 years they felt they had a brilliant time in Italy. Well Robin and Alex's food. approach and general attention to detail knocked their socks off. What I particularily liked was within 24 hours everyone felt at home, being relaxed, and cheerful. Once again I put on weight because you just can not resist the fantastic food complimented with excellent wine choices. I just want to say a big thankyou because my wife, friends and I had a perfect holiday - we will be back - thanks - foggy

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends

Been to The Works - Chalet Symphony? Share your experiences!