“Amazing Experience”

US$75.00*
and up
Underwater Sea Walking in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Amazing Underwater world!!! Seawalker is a easiest way to explore and discouver biodiversity of aquatic life Please book 1 day before For more information about time schedule and other information that please contact to us
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We were staying at Grand Mirage resort for 5 days and all three of us did the seawalker experience. It was an amazing experience. The staff were all very friendly and they did give us all safety instructions. The guides were with us during the whole seawalk experience and helped us a lot during our seawalk. In all it was a great experience and I will recommend them to everybody.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank pankazkapoor
seawalkerbali, Manager at Seawalker Bali at Grand Mirage Resort, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Hi,pannkaz family, how are you..?
I hope you always perfect health.

Thank you very much for giving your time to write the comments.
We are very grateful, it has been in our place Seawalker Bali At Grand Mirage.

We always do our best for all our guest, (safety is the number one).

We are very happy to have you families in our Seawalker.

Our expectations, you can visit our place Seawalker again.

we will welcome your families.

Regard
Yamin Operational chief

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Burgess Hill, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A good experience”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I were staying at the Grand Mirage with our son and his family for 4 days. My son and I did the Seawalker experience and thought it was very good. The staff were all very friendly and before we started we were giving a safety briefing which was good and thorough. Like other people have said there was a fairly strong current but we were both ok with that. I would recommend the option to feed the fish as it was amazing how many swam around us. We were both very pleased to have done the experience as it was unlike anything that either of us had ever done before.

1 Thank ChrisR03
seawalkerbali, Manager at Seawalker Bali at Grand Mirage Resort, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hello Mr. Chris and Family, How are you? we are hoping you and families always in a perfect health. Thank you so much for your great comment sir and Choosing our SEAWALKER to be one of you and your family amazing trip in Bali.

We are deeply sorry about the current, every day we try to give the best information to the guest.
Because our priority for the guest is SAFETY.

We are not making the differences which the guest come from, We treat every guest the same, we give them comfort and satisfied.

Feeding Fish is one of our Program from SEAWALKER, besides helping The Eco System also you can enjoyed by seeing more colorful Fishes.

Thank you Mr. Chris, We will be seeing you and your Families again when you are doing trip in Bali.

Warm regards,
Yamin
Operational Manager
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing experience but shame about the current”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at Club Mirage - a sister hotel to Grand Mirage who was running the Sea Walking experience. We booked to go at 1030 in the morning and were given a very thorough safety briefing which made me feel better as I was quite nervous.

We went out in the boat and on the way were met by some people coming in who had just done it and warned us of a strong current.

I coped with it better than I thought, and we had purchased the fish food which attracted loads of fish. The staff with us got lots of pictures of us and we had our own underwater camera to take some as well. Photos can be purchased from the company afterwards.

After about 10-15 mins the current got too strong and I could hardly stay on my feet so I signalled to go up - the staff were immediately able to assist and take me back to the boat.

Overall I enjoyed it, and the amount of fish was amazing.. but the water wasn't very clear and the current made me a little panicky towards the end. I'm sure it could be an entirely different experience with calmer water.

The staff were very helpful and professional the whole time so I did feel completely safe at all times.

1 Thank asileiram
seawalkerbali, オーナー at Seawalker Bali at Grand Mirage Resort, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear asileiram,

Thank you very much for join seawalker in Bali
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review for us and sorry you to have strong current.
But We happy to hear, that you have amazing and good experience moment with us.

Seawalker activities is very easy to get experience even we have current
But off cause better not to be strong.
But this is a related the moon.
Every 6 hours will be change direction and strong.
I hope this current good enough experience to you.

And If you used fish food, the fish come closer.
That is very fun and unforgettable.

Our staff is very professional and always care about guest for make guest satisfied
and keep safety.
Our mission first priority is safety.
We hope you could feel our staff is a very professional.

We hope you got a good memory trip in Bali.

Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“BETTER TO GO AFTERNOON”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went in the morning around 9.30am. The current were pretty strong. Had slight difficulties walking underwater due to the current. Image quality underwater was not so clear due to the strong current. Not many fishes but lots of corals.

Dear Miko_Fazlin

Thank you very much for join seawalker in Bali

Thank you very much for such a review for us.
I hope you have chance to do Seawalker again and have amazing moment with us.
The current is not same everyday this is related the moon.
So even afternoon we will have very strong..
We are very sorry you have strong current during a Seawalker.
However we try to choose good time for everybody but sometimes are become no choice even hall day we have a current...

Normally Seawalker activities is more fun for very good experience underwater.
If you used fish food, the many fishes are close to you.
That is very fun.
Our staff is very professional always care about guest and make guest satisfied.

We hope you enjoyed stay in Bali and hope you come to Bali again to see more beautiful thing.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Glad to have had the experience”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Grand Mirage Resort for 1 week in March (2014). I took the all inclusive package for 3 days, which cost around $220 (aud) extra. The all inclusive package for 3 or more days includes a Sea walker adventure as well as Jet boat thrill ride (which i did not do). The Sea walker alone is around $60-70 USD I believe. This is something I wanted to do, regardless of whether or not I did the all inclusive package. I figured I might as well do the 3days all inclusive to get the sea walker adventure as that way it basically worked out I was only paying for 2 all inclusive days (as i wanted to do sea walker regardless).

So my friend and I booked a day and time and set off , just the two of us for the sea walker adventure.

We were taken out by a small motor boat to a bigger pontoon platform looking boat ?? (I don't know anything about boats obviously aha) about 2 minutes from shore of the resort.

There was 1 guy who stayed on the platform and two instructors who took us underwater.

My friend went first then me. I only made it a metre underwater before I paniced and had to come back up. I told the instructor that I didn't think I was going to be able to do it. I was very nervous. He reassured me that I would be okay and he suggested to give it another try.. down the ladder I went. I think it's only 3-4 metres underwater??

I won't lie.. I was terrified. Being underwater with a heavy helmet on filled to your chin with water really made me feel uneasy. I just tried to breathe calmly. The instructor continued to make sure I was okay. I persisted and got to feed the fish with my friend. Once I finished the fish feeding, we posed for some photos and then I signaled to go back up as I was still feeling very anxious.

It was an amazing experience and I am so glad that I took the chance to go back down.

I wanted to be honest with my review... I was petrified and came back up sooner than I had to and although I wouldn't do it again ahaha, I do highly recommend you give it ago. It's an amazing experience if you just want a simple/basic underwater experience.

The instructors were fantastic!! So friendly. If you're feeling generous take a tip with you for the boys out on the boat (instructors) I gave them 100 000rph to share , which is only $10aud. They were so excited and grateful. Really makes you feel happy doing something that seems so little to me but means so much to them. Awesome guys !!

2 Thank beezy86
seawalkerbali, Seawalker Team at Seawalker Bali at Grand Mirage Resort, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Dear Ms.Beezy86,

Thank you very much for join seawalker in Bali
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review for us.
We are happy to hear, that you have amazing moment with us.
Our publish price is US$75/Adult (13-70 years old) and US$65/Child (8-12 years old)
The helmet is little bit heavy around 37 kg but underwater not so really heavy.
Many people do seawalker same like your feeling, very scare but our instructor can make you comfortable to do seawalker.

We hope your underwater experience would be one of the highlight of trip in Bali.
We hope you enjoy stay in Bali and we hope you come to Bali again to see more beautiful thing.