“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Tanjung Benoa
Cairo, Egypt
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Pros: Very clean Hotel, very nice and helpful staff.
Cons: Somewhat far from Nusa Dua, so you need a Taxi everytime, but Bali Collection offers a Shuttle bus that passes by every hour.
Somewhat limited varieties for breakfast.

My main note to take care of: I had booked a Junior Suite, while clearly mentioning that it is for 2 Adults + 2 Children, I found out that this suite only has a King Size bed and a normal Sofa (not Sofa Bed) which makes it unsuitable for and kids to sleep on! But the very helpful staff solved the problem by giving me an extra bed for free to accommodate my 2 kids.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

2 Thank Hazem H
Randy V, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Benoa, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles Bali Benoa. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Randy Verlie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Surabaya
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I really like to stay here..
Nice hotel, very comfortable..
Good quality, average price..
Maybe im going to use the room next to the pool for my next holiday..
My children asked me to stay here again for our next holiday

Room Tip: Good room, comfortable, good and clean pool, clean bathroom.. I will be there again...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

Randy V, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Benoa, responded to this review, 11 August 2014

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Always pleasant to stay at accor property. Stay here for 2 nights, and we met our expectation. The room is clean and comfort. Breakfast was so good with various menu. Staff is very friendly and attentive. Thanks to Ngurah to assist us during check in day. Thanks to Novi on reservation. And to the GM Nyoman Wirayasa thank for the great hotel!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank JosephHerman

The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

What can I say.. Ibis is Ibis! Straight forward, big, simple and clean hotel in the resort village Nusa Dua, Indonesia but it could have been anywhere in the world.. Breakfast is standard alright, personnel is friendly, gym is very tiny. Hotel is located only about 150 meter from the beach.. Ibis Styles has a beach club though we didn't really see it nor did we really look for it. All luxurious resorts are chained along the 5km beach walk. We only spent two days in Nusa Dua and that seemed to be more than enough.. Nusa Dua to us is resorts, some water sports and Bali Collection, not exactly why we got to Indonesia..

Stayed July 2014
Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Styles Bali Benoa. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The rooms are very comfortable and clean. I could just stay there all day long. The services given by Putri & Dian are also friendly. Only some of the food are quite tasteless. Overall, I am very happy staying in this hotel and will stay here again when I visit Bali0.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Bali Tropic Resort and Spa
#8 of 29 in Tanjung Benoa
Sol Beach House Benoa Bali by Melia Hotels International
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali

Been to Ibis Styles Bali Benoa? Share your experiences!