We arrived in Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel and stayed for 2 nights in Nusa Dua. Overall, it is very quiet here compared to Kuta. Nothing much happening at night except for just dinner at the restaurants outside (not much choices though) or in the hotel.
The hotel is beautiful. A lot of deck chairs, great for sun-tanning and relaxing by the beach. A variety of water sports as well but it is not complimentary, of course.
The hotel gave us an upgrade after we have checked into our room at the Beach Cabana. We were very happy to be upgraded to the private one room villa. Very beautiful room and we are very pleased + grateful for the upgrade. It is such a priviledge...one in a million.
The private villa is very beautiful complete with private swimming pool and a jacuzzi. I'll let the pictures tell the story.
Hotel guests are entitled to the complimentary message, which both my bf and I enjoyed in the cabana by the beach. It is very relaxing...amazing.
I would like to comment that the staffs are not really that efficient though. Not all staffs in general. Perhaps a few? We called the bell boy to pick up our luggage during check-out but after waiting for at least 15minutes in our room, we decided to just slowly walk to the lobby but the bell boy is not seen anywhere. Secondly, the staff at the restaurant by the beach (forgot the name) is not really that efficient during night time. We were served almost immediately when we had lunch but at night, we had to keep waving and waited for at least half an hour before someone actually SEE us. Food was great though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Benoa Bali is located at the edge of Nusa Dua, overlooking the golden sands of Tanjung Benoa beach. The resort has been created using traditional Balinese architecture which provides a unique atmosphere set within luscious tropical gardens.The hotel has 179 rooms each with a coconut wood interior design and either a balcony or a garden. There are 8 villas designed in a magnificent tropical style, each with a private swimming pool, an open-air living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool and a rain shower, an espresso machine and a spacious dressing room. Moreover, the luxurious 2-bedroom beachfront villa has all of the above facilities as well as an amazing view overlooking the ocean.The resort offers a variety of dining options including a daily theme buffet dinner, a beach restaurant, a pool restaurant and 3 relaxing bars. A daily entertainment program is provided all day through until the evening. Activities are available everyday for children at the Kids Club. Sport facilities include 3 swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, a tennis court and a fitness center, beach activities including volleyball. Specially designed indoor and outdoor beachfront "bale" spa for rejuvenating. Water sports are available nearby. A free shuttle bus gives access to Bali Collection shopping center in Nusa Dua. Parking and Wifi in the lobby area are also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Bali Benoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Bali Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Novotel Nusa Dua
- Novotel Benoa Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Benoa Tanjung Benoa