This hotel has had so many reviews that it hardly seems worthwhile adding another one. However, we had a slightly different experience from many of the other reviewers.
Contrary to the advice of many of the posters on this site, we stayed across the road in the part of the hotel away from the beach. We got a de luxe room with a balcony complete with sun lounger that overlooked the swimming pool. We were SO happy that we weren't in the busy main hotel. This part of the hotel is really private and I just loved the "quiet" swimming pool. It was just so relaxing and peaceful. Of course if you have children, the main hotel with their pools and beach is probably far more appealing as the children can play noisily and no one even notices..
When we checked in, I almost upgraded to a beach facing room but decided to look at the deluxe room first. I am so glad I did as I really liked the lay out and being away from all the activity. It is absolutely no hardship crossing the road if you want to go to the beach, have breakfast in the main hotel, o r if you want to be part of the beachfront bustle.
The breakfasts were excellent and we had lunch twice at the Beach Cafe on the beach and I thought the food was really good.
The service was amazing. Really attentive and friendly, though I have to say the checking in and checking out process could hardly be described as express.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to people with or without families. It was a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Benoa Bali is located at the edge of Nusa Dua, overlooking the golden sands of Tanjung Benoa beach. The resort has been created using traditional Balinese architecture which provides a unique atmosphere set within luscious tropical gardens.The hotel has 179 rooms each with a coconut wood interior design and either a balcony or a garden. There are 8 villas designed in a magnificent tropical style, each with a private swimming pool, an open-air living room, a bathroom with a whirlpool and a rain shower, an espresso machine and a spacious dressing room. Moreover, the luxurious 2-bedroom beachfront villa has all of the above facilities as well as an amazing view overlooking the ocean.The resort offers a variety of dining options including a daily theme buffet dinner, a beach restaurant, a pool restaurant and 3 relaxing bars. A daily entertainment program is provided all day through until the evening. Activities are available everyday for children at the Kids Club. Sport facilities include 3 swimming pools with 2 whirlpools, a tennis court and a fitness center, beach activities including volleyball. Specially designed indoor and outdoor beachfront "bale" spa for rejuvenating. Water sports are available nearby. A free shuttle bus gives access to Bali Collection shopping center in Nusa Dua. Parking and Wifi in the lobby area are also complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel Bali Benoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Bali Benoa
- Novotel Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Novotel Nusa Dua
- Novotel Benoa Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Benoa Tanjung Benoa