I booked the hotel because of the reviews here but I was disappointed as the hotel is quite dated and needed refurbishment. The wood and paint in the common areas (eg lift, corridors and games room) were chipped. The room we were allocated to was dark, had a musky smell, was dirty and dusty in areas, the aircon was very loud and the room had signs of wear and tear (eg visible cracks on the walls, stained sofa, peephole on the door was faulty). This improved slightly after we had a change of room to a higher floor. The staff around the hotel were generally friendly and greeted us with a smile. However, communication in English was strained at times which made it difficult to ask questions or for recommendations. Note that there is no dedicated tour desk. I also made certain requests prior arrival which were not met. I also thought that haggling and negotiating over the use of the hotel's airport transfer when we requested normal taxi was not very appropriate.
We did however, enjoy the beach, lobby area, garden & pond and the breakfast was tasty, had a large variety and organized even though there seemed to be few tour groups during our stay. The room was also large and spacious. The location is pretty convenient within the Nusa Dua area, with a free shuttle bus to the Bali Collection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL INCLUSIVE Premium All Inclusive Blue The All inclusive Blue package includes accommodation in Premium Room, all meals plan with buffet or a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment and more.We recommend you this package if you want to enjoy holidays worry-free, and search for an experience with great value and convenience in the Balinese paradise.Premium All Inclusive SilverThe All inclusive Silver package includes accommodation in Premium Room with view over the lush Tropical Garden or Pool, all meals plan with buffet or a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment, Free WiFi in the room, 1 time daily minibar refill, laundry with restrictions, discount on imported alcoholic beverages and more.Choose this package if you want to add some more value to your holidays at small extra cost. Enjoy the spectacular views from your balcony and the recently renovated new rooms with all the luxury, comfort and Melia amenities.Executive Jr. Suite All Inclusive Gold The All inclusive Gold package includes accommodation in Executive Suite, all meals plan with buffet and wider a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment, Free WiFi in the room, minibar, Room service, laundry with restrictions, 1 hour Spa massage for 2 adults, discount on imported alcoholic beverages and more.Experience a higher level of service in our Executive Suite with the ultimate luxurious accommodation, designed for couples, honeymooners or guests looking for a Romantic getaway, who appreciate the importance of attention to details combined with the highest personalized service and VIP treatment. If you want to be pampered this is your best option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sol Beach House Benoa Bali by Melia Hotels International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Melia Hotel Benoa
- Melia Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Melia Benoa Bali
- Sol Beach House Benoa Bali By Melia Hotels International Tanjung Benoa