We spent 5 days at this all inclusive resort and took the blue all inclusive package. As we checked in, we were met with welcome drinks and two Balinese dancers welcoming us. Check-in - was efficient and quick.
There are 2 main restaurants - both are good, with different menus each day (except breakfas) so it does not get boring.
Drinks are good
The beach is not the nicest beach in Bali but it was still fun to swin in and do a host of water sport activities such as jet skiing, parasailing, etc. Make sure you bargain hard against what you see as the listed price - we paid $25 for jet skiing and parasailing but they were listed as $35/each in the brochure
We took about 10 sightseeing brochures from the airport as we landed. We then took this to the hotel travel director and negotiate the same prices (or better) as the brochures but with a private car and driver - his name was Panji - excellent English and will take you everywhere you want to go. his number is [--]. make sure you negotiate hard.
There's a good place right across the resort (next to the 7/11) - much more reasonably priced - again, you can negotiate to get a better deal!
Places We Went
We took tours to Ubud, Jimbaran Bay, Uwatu, Mt. Batur and Lake Batur and we took a submarine to see the coral reefs and fish at 100 feet below!
All in all, this is a great resort - good bang for your buck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL INCLUSIVE Premium All Inclusive Blue The All inclusive Blue package includes accommodation in Premium Room, all meals plan with buffet or a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment and more.We recommend you this package if you want to enjoy holidays worry-free, and search for an experience with great value and convenience in the Balinese paradise.Premium All Inclusive SilverThe All inclusive Silver package includes accommodation in Premium Room with view over the lush Tropical Garden or Pool, all meals plan with buffet or a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment, Free WiFi in the room, 1 time daily minibar refill, laundry with restrictions, discount on imported alcoholic beverages and more.Choose this package if you want to add some more value to your holidays at small extra cost. Enjoy the spectacular views from your balcony and the recently renovated new rooms with all the luxury, comfort and Melia amenities.Executive Jr. Suite All Inclusive Gold The All inclusive Gold package includes accommodation in Executive Suite, all meals plan with buffet and wider a la carte choice, snacks, unlimited alcoholic local beverages, soft drinks, daily activities, unlimited non-motorized sports, nightly entertainment, Free WiFi in the room, minibar, Room service, laundry with restrictions, 1 hour Spa massage for 2 adults, discount on imported alcoholic beverages and more.Experience a higher level of service in our Executive Suite with the ultimate luxurious accommodation, designed for couples, honeymooners or guests looking for a Romantic getaway, who appreciate the importance of attention to details combined with the highest personalized service and VIP treatment. If you want to be pampered this is your best option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Expedia, Melia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sol Beach House Benoa Bali by Melia Hotels International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Benoa Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Melia Hotel Benoa
- Melia Hotel Tanjungbenoa
- Melia Benoa Bali
- Sol Beach House Benoa Bali By Melia Hotels International Tanjung Benoa