Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach
Conrad Bali(Tanjung Benoa)
US$150
  • Pool
US$108
Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$106
Novotel Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$113
Ibis Styles Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$38
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$73
Agoda.com
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$99
Agoda.com
Rumah Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$81
Agoda.com
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$92
US$437
US$352
1,885 results
All reviewsgrand astonpool barocean viewitalian restaurantwater sportsour honeymoonfree shuttledeluxe roomacross the roadprivate beachbuffet breakfastbeach frontlow tidegreat poolgreat resortjet skiegg station
Reviewed 14 August 2011

The Aston Bali hotel is a great hotel to stay in in terms of the hotel amenities. The rooms themselves were great, roomy, clean and lovely. The breakfast exceptional. Other restaurants within the hotel however were disappointing (eg the seafood bbq restaurant served dry and over cooked seafood). The swimming pools and adjacent water activities were all fantastic. The hotel staff service was exceptional throughout our stay. Unfortunately I wouldn't stay here again due to the location. The hotel isnot in a good area as there are no decent restaurants or shops near by we were forced to get taxi's to better locations for both. With the poor standard of food in the hotel restaurants this was quite an inconvenience.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Rachel P
AstonBaliGM, General Manager at Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2011

Dear Rachel P

Another report of our guests loving our breakfast! thanks for the feedback. Glad so many things about the resort made you happy. Noted about the seafood being dry, will check that out immediately! Our area still has more of the village feel to it. That is why many of our regular guests love to be in this area. yes it is not so sophisticated as some other parts, but for many of us the Benoa Cape has a special friendly type of character. i hope we can keep that for a long time yet. Thanks for staying and best regards from Bali.

Reviewed 14 August 2011

In July I had a perfect wedding in this hotel. We stayed here 8 nights. The third day we had married. We had one of the best rooms, the hotel offers (Honeymoon Suite) with a huge terrace and Jacuzzi, offering absolute privacy and views of the whole area and the ocean. Coordination of the wedding was very professional. Coordinators were very nice and accommodate our every wish. Even at our request the day before the wedding, allowing us to modify the location and time of marriage according to our ideas. (shift from 4p.m. to 11 pm) And we think that changes to organize the wedding in 2 hours is a true professional. Photographers of Weddings (ADE's team) were absolutely perfect, Thank you very much for perfect photos and the album!The wedding exceeded our highest expectations. It was beautiful. The package that we have ordered several vouchers for food, drinks and a romantic dinners on the beach. Eating the best quality and taste. In Italian restaurants have better food than in a restaurant in Italy. Friendly staff and everyone is smiling at you and fulfill your every wish. At first we wanted to really appreciate the staff and wedding coordinator. I really thank you for the excellent and exceptional wedding memories on which we will remember for life. Ondrej and Vanesa

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Ondrej and Vanesa

Thank you for your kind words. I remember your wedding and how you both looked so happy. It is a long way from Prague but we are glad you found us! Warmest wishes for your long and happy life together.

Reviewed 14 August 2011

Nice resort, everyone was friendly and welcoming. Our room was a deluxe room and we had a view of the ocean., the room was cleaned and serviced well each day and if we needed extra towels or and Iron, the staff were always prompt in providing these
The food and drinks were nice, however they were overpriced and it was cheaper to go a restaurant across or down the road. Breakfast was always nice.
We really enjoyed out time and the Aston and Rai who works there was lovely and always said hello to us.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends

Dear JoJo0182

Rai sends his best regards to you and thanks you for mentioning his friendly service! We are happy you choose to stay with us on the cape and appreciate the many kind words in your review. Hope to see you again in Bali.

regards

Reviewed 11 August 2011

Staff friendly and helpful, room large and airy, bigest bed and shower head I've ever seen. Breakfast excellent good value for money,good facilities, magic pool.

Room Tip: room 330 gets breeze all the time , air seldom used
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank spider86

Dear spider86

Thank you for your lovely review. Glad you liked the room and enjoyed the fresh sea breeze. This time of year we get a lovely breeze that makes for a fantastic morning walk to the local village also.. hope you had time to enjoy this free guided tour and see how the locals live.

See you next time in Bali

Reviewed 10 August 2011

I have just arrived home from the Aston. I experienced highs and lows while staying here. I have a gluten allergy and before coming, confirmed with the hotel that they could cater for me. We have 2 children so paid for the onyx package so we didn't have to leave the resort. First meal I have, I explained my allergy to the resturant staff. That night I had a severe reaction as they served me gluten in my meal. I was in so much pain and up all night. ( I have a 6 month baby so this made it even harder) the next day they served me gluten again at lunch, they put bread crumbs on chicken! ( off a gluten free menu too) this then happened at dinner when I ordered room service! I was so upset that I asked to speak to the manager. The next morning at breakfast, I was sick AGAIN! Seriously, if someone had a peanut allergy would you give them peanuts? They apologized for this, but no compensation offered. This ruined my stay and if I did not constantly check the meals I would have been in hospital!!! The manager said they didn't get the email, but I told them on the day of arrival also!!!! We paid a lot if money to stay here on the all inclusive and would expect them to get the meals right!
Positives: lovely location, quiet, clean beach and beautiful pool. Staff are very friendly and wanting to help.
Negatives: bathroom needs work done. Shower had blockage and bath plug leaks water out. The couches are very uncomfortable in the ocean suite...had to use the bedroom pillows against our back. The ocean view suite, had a view of tree tops. We were unlucky to be given this room as the Ones next to it had a much clearer ocean view. Since we paid more money for this suite, and spent a lot of the time in this room having 2 young children, we were disappointed.
Overall it is a lovely hotel. My 4 year old and husband loved it..... I would recommend it but not if you have a food allergy!
Tip: Make sure you visit the day spa, the staff are wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank KWal_84

Dear KWal_84

Thank you for your time to write about your experience here at the Aston Bali. You have said so many nice things about the resort and your stay, but of course it is understandable your disappointment about your special dietary needs. We have had 3 other guests who required gluten free meals in the last couple of months and have been able to keep their stomachs happy and satisfied. I am truly sorry that we did not get this perfect for you. You enjoyed the hotel very much other wise so I hope we can do better for you in the future. Let me know if you are coming back so we can discuss more about what food you need.

regards from Bali