We have just returned from our first trip to Bali, we were two couples that stayed at this hotel. We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were so friendly and the location is good if you are looking for a relaxing holiday. The rooms are spacious and well laid out, we paid a bit more for a seaview room and it was worth it. We spent most of our time around the pool and on the beach, the pool is always clean and well kept. The beach is not that great, the water is not really for swimming.
The down sides were that rooms were not cleaned properly,I had spiders and spiderwebs between the bed & the bedside table (I only noticed this the last night when I dropped something between the two things). Our friends said that they also felt the cleaning was a bit messy, their bath was never cleaned in the 10 days we stayed there.
Some of our sheets had coffee and other stains on them.We also noticed that the last few nights or sheets were not being changed anymore.
The waiters at the breakfast were slow to remove dirty plates, and the tables were always half set,with either forks or knives missing, at times both, that we then had to get from tables next to us.
We found Bali very expensive, and most of the places we ate at were just ok, nothing great. We ate at Jimbaran one night, lots of restaurants to pick from on the beach, the setting was amazing, however the seafood was way overpriced and tasted terrible, we were all very disappointed and angry about how we had been done in at Jimbaran.
Shopping at Discovery mall is good, but again-it's very expensive, we picked up one or two bargains but that was about it.
Make sure to get a massage we found it very cheap and it was well worth it.
All in all we had a good holiday but found that Bali was just too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort This beachfront spa resort is an ideal retreat to escape, unwind and enjoy peace of mind. The resort's spacious and luxurious, 187 rooms and suites are decorated in a Balinese contemporary style and fully-equipped with modern amenities for uncompromising comfort. The hotel located only 20 minutes away from the airport.The property has four versatile restaurants and three bars serving Western, Asian, Italian and Balinese cuisine to ensure epicurean enjoyment for everyone. The resort features an impressive lagoon pool with a swim-up bar. A large range of water sports activities are accessible right on the private beach. At the Biwana Spa, skilled therapists are poised to restore harmony to the body and soul with a tempting array of massages, rejuvenation treatments and yoga classes. Celebrate a memorable customized wedding ceremony, experience romantic private beach dinners and enjoy the ultimate in indulgence and heartfelt service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Aston Bali Beach Resort And Spa
- Aston Nusa Dua
- Aston Bali Hotel
- Nusa Dua Aston
- Bali Aston Resort
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort Tanjung Benoa