Went here with my wife early June-2013 for a two weeks stay in Bali.
The hotel is very nice, and the staff is really friendly and helpful.
It's situated in the peninsula Tanjung Benoa just north of Nusa Dua. If you are a party-person, this will be too quiet for you, but for relaxing purposes it's great. The hotel itself has 5 restaurants and the food is good all over. There was a bit of maintenance work going on, but that's something that needs to be done everywhere, and it did not bother us. There is a small selection of restaurants on the street just outside the hotel, and they serve great food cheaper than the hotel-restaurants, so there are plenty of places to choose from, all with nice food. The wine is quite expensive, but that's the same all over in Bali. The hotel-rooms are spacious and clean, the beds are big and comfortable, and with the AC it's easy to get a comfortable temperature when you want to go to sleep. Our view from the balcony wasn't too nice, but we didn't bother about that, as we only used the balcony in the evenings when it was dark, and then we just sat there with our noses in books anyway. A couple we met, wanted to change room as they didn't like the view, and that was no problem. All in all a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort This beachfront spa resort is an ideal retreat to escape, unwind and enjoy peace of mind. The resort's spacious and luxurious, 187 rooms and suites are decorated in a Balinese contemporary style and fully-equipped with modern amenities for uncompromising comfort. The hotel located only 20 minutes away from the airport.The property has four versatile restaurants and three bars serving Western, Asian, Italian and Balinese cuisine to ensure epicurean enjoyment for everyone. The resort features an impressive lagoon pool with a swim-up bar. A large range of water sports activities are accessible right on the private beach. At the Biwana Spa, skilled therapists are poised to restore harmony to the body and soul with a tempting array of massages, rejuvenation treatments and yoga classes. Celebrate a memorable customized wedding ceremony, experience romantic private beach dinners and enjoy the ultimate in indulgence and heartfelt service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Aston Bali Beach Resort And Spa
- Aston Nusa Dua
- Aston Bali Hotel
- Nusa Dua Aston
- Bali Aston Resort
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort Tanjung Benoa