Nusa Dua is a quiet resort and an excellent location in which to chill out. We went for the all-inclusive option which worked out extremely well and cost effective, with a range of restaurants/bars to choose from at the Aston. We could not fault the staff who were, without exception, polite, friendly and helpful. The hotel arranged for a car (obviously at our expense) to take us around the island, which we throughly enjoyed. We would definitely recommend having a driver as the roads are quite scary to drive on! Ubud is a must see for views, art galleries, lush tropical jungle, rice fields etc and the driver was most informative. The hotel lays on a free minibus service to Kuta each day.
Perfection is something very subjective and, in any hotel in the world you can find things to complain about if you seek them out, but, in terms of the all-inclusive value, the friendliness of the staff and the location I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort This beachfront spa resort is an ideal retreat to escape, unwind and enjoy peace of mind. The resort's spacious and luxurious, 187 rooms and suites are decorated in a Balinese contemporary style and fully-equipped with modern amenities for uncompromising comfort. The hotel located only 20 minutes away from the airport.The property has four versatile restaurants and three bars serving Western, Asian, Italian and Balinese cuisine to ensure epicurean enjoyment for everyone. The resort features an impressive lagoon pool with a swim-up bar. A large range of water sports activities are accessible right on the private beach. At the Biwana Spa, skilled therapists are poised to restore harmony to the body and soul with a tempting array of massages, rejuvenation treatments and yoga classes. Celebrate a memorable customized wedding ceremony, experience romantic private beach dinners and enjoy the ultimate in indulgence and heartfelt service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Bali Beach Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Aston Bali Beach Resort And Spa
- Aston Nusa Dua
- Aston Bali Hotel
- Nusa Dua Aston
- Bali Aston Resort
- Grand Aston Bali Beach Resort Tanjung Benoa