“Loved the staff of Ramada, thank you Ramada!!”

The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Tanjung Benoa
Forster, Australia
“Loved the staff of Ramada, thank you Ramada!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at tge Ramada, the staff were so friendly, helpful & charming, they made my stay very memorable!!
Hotel is older, but our room was clean & large, overlooking the lovely gardens from our balcony.
Lovely breakfast, & loved the egg station lady , and enjoyed the Balinese bbq & entertainment heaps.
Only letdown for the hotel, would be some maintenance issues, but otherwise, i would recommend a stay here.
Also, the Spa is delightful!!
Hot stone massage is great, & a 4 hr package was blissful!!

• Stayed August 2014
RamadaBenoa, Manager at The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Kim140459,
Warmest greetings from Ramada Benoa Bali!
Thank you for your time to write such a great comment on the TripAdvisor about your recent stay with Ramada Benoa Bali.
We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your holiday with us to the most. Your compliments to our staff, services and hotel facilities are shared as to encourage us to maintain our standard and refine our hotel facilties. Maintenance of the property is running as per our schedule referring to our hotel occupancy. Feedback such as yours is always of great assistance in helping us to further improve our facilities.
Once again, Kim140459, thank you for your great comment and we are looking forward to have another opportunity to welcome you back in our resort as your home away from home.
Room Division Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Hotel in balinese style
Hotel age is old enough
If you are not familiar with bali style you will get a little scared at night along their corridor and horror sound of elevator
Service quality is very good
breakfast food is good
I can't expect more from this hotel since i get good price for high season at wyndham website
I am staying with 7 people in my family
Booking
1 two bedroom villa with private pool
1 deluxe bed room
Satisfy enough
They provide wheelchair access which is quite help me for bring my fathers

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Anton S,
Warmest greetings from Ramada Benoa Bali!
Thank you for your time to provide us such a good comment on the TripAdvisor about your recent stay with Ramada Benoa Bali. We delighted to serve you as our guests. We understand that you have had enjoyed your holiday with us. Your compliments on our services, staff and hotel facilities and also your feedback are shared to our team as to encourage us to improve our services and refine our hotel facilities.
We are looking forward to having another opportunity to welcome you back in our resort as your second home in Bali.
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The staff at the Ramada (every single one) were the most amazing beautiful people I have ever met, they were very supportive and exceeded all expectations, attended to every need and went above and beyond for us as guests.
The hotel is beautiful, beautiful grounds, fantastic pool and surrounds!
A fantastic place to stay whether it be a couple or a family.
If you are wanting a more quiet area out of the busy kuta this is a great place to stay.
The staff were what made my holiday so much better, they always had a smile.
I would highly recommend the Ramada to others and will stay there again.

Room Tip: We had the poolside deluxe room, all we had to do was walk outside out room and there was the pool a...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Jaime T,
Warmest greetings from Ramada Benoa Bali!
Thank you very much for taking your time to write such a great and encouraging comment on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with Ramada Benoa Bali. We are delighted to serve you as our guests. We understand that you have had enjoyed your stay with us and like the location of our resort. Indeed our resort is located on the area where guests may relax and escape from the crowd or hustle bustle of Kuta or Legian.
Your compliments to our staff, services and hotel facilities are shared to our team which will encourage us to always improve our services and refine our hotel facilities.
We are looking forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in our resort as your home away from home.
Perth
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I thought I was getting a bargain with the package released with Luxury Escapes. A five star resort, on the beach, dinners,massages, early checkin, 2 adults, 2 children 8 nights - $1000.00. I could book quick enough. Not a great start when we arrived after being up for 9 hrs with the little people to find our room was not available. I lost count after waiting 3 hrs in reception and was so grateful when they handed us the keys. We knew the kids were sharing a bed but what the fine print didn't mention it was an old style metal framed fold out bed. Excuse me ? They can sleep head to toe they said. I am sure you have a visual of how that went for 8 nights. The next Excuse me moment was when they explained to get to the beach you need to go back out the hotel and cross the 2 lanes of traffic. Really ? The marketing people are magicians as the beach and hotel seem like one property. All this aside as my husband reminded me. You get what you pay for. There is a reason why this was so cheap. We got a 3 Star holiday, at a 3 star price enticed by the promise of 5 star luxury, hence the company name Luxury Escapes. This hotel is clearly struggling, the rooms were old, bathrooms mouldy. One night my husband moved the lamp to accommodate the fold out bed and it short circuited our room. We had to all sit on the bed for an hour whilst waiting for the electrician. The people were lovely but there just wasn't enough of them to service the people at the restaurants. I travel to Bali all the time. If I book a 3 star hotel for $50 a night, I go and hope for the best. I feel this package was misleading and this is not the hotels fault. When I returned I contacted Luxury Escapes as I had not just purchased one voucher, but two. I advised them I wanted to cancel the 2nd Package I purchased with the reasons mentioned. One week all sleeping on top of each other was enough. Stupidly, I was so enticed by the full blown newspaper advertisement I thought it would be stupid not to book 2 Holidays !!! After all I told everyone I knew about it. Then the 3rd Excuse me ? Moment happened. The voucher is non refundable. Not that unusual, however this is not mentioned on the voucher or documentation I received ANYWHERE. Granted it is non refundable if you can't get the dates you want blah blah but nothing about cancelling because you are no longer travelling. When I mentioned this I was advised it is because it appears on their home page somewhere totally irrelevant to my booking and any documentation that I received. Of course it does. Luxury Escapes don't accept my reasons for cancelling and suggested I sell it to someone else. Sell it ? Forget it. Buyer beware I know, but this buyer was sucked in. Rant over

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Amanda M
RamadaBenoa, Manager at The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Amanda M,
Warmest greetings from Ramada Benoa Bali!
On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for having stayed with us recently and for having taken the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. Feedback such as yours is always of great assistance in helping us to further refine our service and improve our facilities.
First of all, we would like to apologize for the very unfortunate situations you had to go through. The issues and concerns you raised were shared with the senior management of the hotel, in order to address them, and avoid any re-occurrence.
And the compliments that you gave to Restaurant team and the had been passed to them.
We would also like to express our apologize with regards to the room situation that you experienced upon check-in. We can assure you that this is a very rare occurrence and that your feedback will be used as a base for further training of our team.
It is also our understanding that the follow up from Engineering was not consistently delivered. We can assure you that we do our utmost in terms of training, follow up, supervision and check in order to avoid this kind of incident and We would appreciate as it will give us opportunities to further improve.
We would like to once again apologize for the inconvenience these incidents have caused and assure you that they do not reflect our usual high standards in terms of service and guest satisfaction. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to deliver the service and quality you expect and deserve from a Ramada Benoa Bali.
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The entire atmosphere at the Ramada was fantastic. It is small enough that you got to recognise and chat with people around the hotel and it had a wonderful holiday feel. The staff were fabulous and accommodating, the dining was relatively (for a hotel) inexpensive and the grounds were lovely.
We were there on a pre-purchased package deal that included breakfast, a couple of dinners, a lunch and 8 massages. We were a little nervous having never purchased a deals.com style package, but the staff couldn't have been more obliging in organising the various inclusions (though the massages tended to book out quickly and if we hadn't pre-booked the entire 8 on the first day, we might have missed out).
The only area that needs attention is the overall upkeep/maintenance. The pool has swathes of missing tiles and the rooms had leaky plumbing that was annoying rather than horrible. This review would have a very different rating if we had paid the full rack-rate, but for the price of the deal, we thought it was good value.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Bradbox
Dear Bradbox,
Warmest greetings from Ramada Benoa Bali.
Thank you for your time to provide such a great comment on the Trip Advisor about your recent stay with Ramada Benoa Bali. We always delighted to serve you as our guests. We understand that you have enjoyed your holiday with us to the most.
We apologize for the unpleasant experiences you had with the leaking plumbing. We are continuing our maintenance schedule by renovating the area wisely without disturbing our guests. Your feedback is always of great assistance for us to improve our facilities. We have shared your compliments to our team which motivate us to keep improving our services through consistent training.
Once again, Bradbox, thank you for your comments and we are looking forward to have another opportunity to welcome you back in our resort as your second home in Bali.
Swindon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel is towards the end of the peninsula. Wonderful staff and child friendly. The beach opposite is very busy with watersports - my children love all adrenaline sports but I wasn't convinced any were safe. Far too many speedboats in the area for safe banana boating with paragliders all over the place. Not a beach to paddle at. The hotel does have a free shuttle bus to a much nicer beach that's ideal. We went on the village walk - it makes you realise just how priveliged we are and was a good wake up call for my children. The spa down the road [5 minutes walk away - The Home Spa - was a fabulous experience. Very smart and worth every penny. Take a taxi to Hardies supermarket if you want cheap souvenirs / clothes [taxi cost around 50000 each way] or go to the malls in Kuta for western clothes at reasonable discounts [ Discovery Mall is a good place to start]. The Bali Collection is relatively expensive but worth getting the free shuttle bus for somewhere else to eat. We also organised a day trip into the island, saw three lakes, paddy fields and a chocolate factory with elephants you can feed. You can ride them but it was very expensive.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisa T
Dear Lisa T,
Warmest greetings from Ramada Benoa Bali.
Thank you for the time to provide us such a great comment on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with Ramada Benoa Bali. We always delighted to serve you as our guests.
We are happy to know that you have had enjoyed your stay with us. Indeed the location of our resort is in the area where the most water sport activities are always available from morning to afternoon. Our Tao restaurant and pool is always become another choice for family to enjoy the beach, pool and foods at the same time. Shuttle to Geger Beach is provide daily to the guest to opt to a better beach for swimming and relaxing. Also shuttle to the shopping area is arranged daily with no cost.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in our resort as your home away from home in the near future.
Adelaide River, Australia
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Beautifully kept grounds make this hotel delightful. The staff are exemplary. Great food and lovely pools. Thoroughly enjoyed our 10 night stay. Didn't want to come home ! The buffet breakfast was lovely. We also had 4 lovely massages in the beautiful spa.

Room Tip: Pool view room. We had a pool view room on ground floor. This was fantastic.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Cybercarol,
Warmest greetings from Ramada Benoa Bali!
It is always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful and fantastic stay in our hotel.
We will pass on your comments to all the team and again we really appreciate your positive response. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tanjung Benoa
Sol Beach House Benoa Bali by Melia Hotels International
Melia Bali Indonesia
Melia Bali Indonesia
#15 of 54 in Nusa Dua

Been to The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali? Share your experiences!