Really enjoyed my stay at tge Ramada, the staff were so friendly, helpful & charming, they made my stay very memorable!!
Hotel is older, but our room was clean & large, overlooking the lovely gardens from our balcony.
Lovely breakfast, & loved the egg station lady , and enjoyed the Balinese bbq & entertainment heaps.
Only letdown for the hotel, would be some maintenance issues, but otherwise, i would recommend a stay here.
Also, the Spa is delightful!!
Hot stone massage is great, & a 4 hr package was blissful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort - Bali is located at the tip of the Tanjung Benoa peninsula, which is a haven for watersports such as parasailing and snorkeling. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Nusa Dua and a 40-minutes drive from the airport via the Bali Mandara Toll Road. The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort - Bali offers 185 rooms, including one- and two-bedroom villas, as well as generously-sized Deluxe rooms with balconies that provide views of manicured gardens and the hotel's two outdoor swimming pools. Other facilities and amenities include outdoor Jacuzzi, a children's playground and Amadapa Spa, which offers aromatherapy treatments using traditional ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Ramada Benoa Bali
- Ramada Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Ramada
- The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali