A warm welcome greeted us and we were pleasantly escorted to reception by the friendly staff, to the sound of wind chimes and with the faint smell of incense wafting through the open air lobby. Our first impressions were good, especially about how relaxing it felt. As we checked in, we were given cold towels and cocktails which were gladly received after a 25 hour journey! Our standard room had a beautiful view of the gardens which are well groomed and exotic with very interesting statues and shrines dotted around the place. The bed was huge and furniture was of a good standard with a balcony that was safe for young children. The swimming pools are well designed with huts that encompass a double bed for resting on and jacuzzis around one side. There is also a swim up bar which came in handy (occassionally) ;) . The beach is well maintained and has lighter sand than other beaches in Bali, although there were quite a few rowing boats there that stole some of the peacefullness. The restaurant was good though, we never had a bad meal and breakfast was more than plentiful with fresh fruit, cereals, cooked Indonesian food and Western preferences, eggs to order, danish pastries etc, we couldn't complain.
Outside of the hotel there are some nice restaurants within walking distance and shops and beauty parlours etc. It is a quiet resort, ideal for families, mature couples and honey mooners as it's so relaxed and has everything you need. If you want to visit some nightclubs though, Kuta would be better suited for you as it's about 30 mins to get there and traffic can be very bad at times. All in all we were pleasantly surprised by this hotel as it was so peaceful and serene. The only thing that may be an annoyance to some people was that at 6 am every morning, the windchime music would start playing throughout the gardens and a Hindu prayer was recited, which woke me up every morning. It was quaint at first but towards the end of our holiday i started use earplugs. For some it may be a welcome alternative to an alarm but for others they may want a lie in! I must say though that all the staff were extremely friendly and courteous at this hotel and left me with a very positive impression of the Balinese people. Bali is beautiful and i'm sure this hotel will not disappoint !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort - Bali is located at the tip of the Tanjung Benoa peninsula, which is a haven for watersports such as parasailing and snorkeling. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Nusa Dua and a 40-minutes drive from the airport via the Bali Mandara Toll Road. The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort - Bali offers 185 rooms, including one- and two-bedroom villas, as well as generously-sized Deluxe rooms with balconies that provide views of manicured gardens and the hotel's two outdoor swimming pools. Other facilities and amenities include outdoor Jacuzzi, a children's playground and Amadapa Spa, which offers aromatherapy treatments using traditional ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Benoa Bali Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Ramada Benoa Bali
- Ramada Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Ramada
- The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali