“Lovely stay”
Review of Club Bali Mirage

Club Bali Mirage
Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in Tanjung Benoa
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel all inclusive for 12 nights and had a great stay. It was very relaxing! We had a few issues with the air con and were upgraded to a new nicer room. Free water sports that can be used too :) All of the Staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend for families or couples. Ignore negative reviews from overly critical fusspots

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Toby H

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Do not be fooled by the all inclusive value of this place! It is probably the WORST hotel I have ever paid for. It was disgusting. The cleanliness was appauling whereby we witnessed a large rat running across the breakfast lounge and had to pull out a thick black hair from our tuna steak (non of which they addressed), the food has flies all over it as they dont wrap up the food- they just leave it open. The all inclusive package says that all food is included "including room service" so on multiple occasions we ordered the food however got billed for this at the end...I even showed them where it said it was included and they wouldn't listen and pretended they didnt understand English. What was supposed to be a cheap beautiful all inclusive holiday was absolutely disgusting and i will not be going back. Please take this on board and pay the little extra to go somewhere else!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rebecca l
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

My famiky and I stayed here in August, for 10 days.
We loved the resort.
The staff were always happy and eager to help.
The pool is big and very deep, they have a life guard on duty which is great a sometimes people's commonsense flies out the window when I holiday. We witness the guard dive in and rescue an adult who had gotten himself in trouble.
The breakfasts were lovely, lunches great but dinner seemed to repeat itself every 5 nights so we did double up on some of the themed night.
The Chinese restaurant Chopsticks was beautiful and we ate there quite a lot.
They have a staff member come nightly to spray the room for insects, and they leave a flower it's a lovely touch.
Only downside was the pool side service, they only seemed to collect glasses and plates once or twice a day, so it encouraged bees and ants.
Overall though we all loved the resort, my 9 year old loved the kids club and the staff there were wonderful.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Theboydeys
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I was looking for a reasonably-priced beach front hotel in the Tanjung Benoa-Nusa Dua area, and from around US$50 a night, this fit the bill. The place is showing its age, and you get a distinct 80s vibe. Check-in was prompt, and I appreciated the desk staff being friendly and helpful, going out of their way to assist in getting a cab, airport shuttle, and even printing my boarding passes for free. Compared to the mega-hotels in the area, the Mirage's size is not overwhelming. It's a bit far from the Kuta area nightlife, which is good when all you want to do is relax. They have a reasonably-sized pool where you can lounge in. The beach is actually not inviting to swim, in with lots of flotsam and jetsam, especially during low tide, when the water recedes quite far out.

The standard room has adequate space, and also has a balcony. Yes, the TV is also old. The buffet breakfast is OK, just not a lot of choices, especially if you are looking for more Asian/Indonesian fare. You can also play mahjong, chess & checkers in the lobby lounge. The only thing I didn't like was that the wifi wasn't free. However, they do have a small computer room, where you can use their PCs to access your e-mail for free.

The place seems to be popular with retirees and families, most of whom are here on an all-inclusive stay. If you want to stay in the area, but find the big Nusa Dua hotels too expensive, too massive or impersonal, this would be a good option.

Room Tip: Take a room that faces the inside courtyard, and get one on the second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheShrike_inManila
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Return guests to this hotel and will continue to holiday here.
22 years of visiting Bali has given us the opportunity to stay in various places around the island and whilst there are many more upmarket places to stay we find the location of club bali ideal for a truly enjoyable experience. All inclusive to us means that a choice of food and beverage is available and should we not really like the look of the menu then we can eat out at one of the many restaurants situated within walking distance or in the chopsticks chinese which is excellent food.
What makes this hotel are the staff what a fantastic attitude they have and wonderful personalities. Yes the hotel is now looking a little tired and needs a facelift which I believe is to happen shortly but the rooms are clean the beds comfy the pool area very good and situated on a beautiful beach -------for the price I don't think you will get much more anywhere.
To be fair I can't give an excellent rating simply because of the "sprucing up " that needs doing
but in all other aspects it more than hits the mark.
To meet people from around the world from all walks of life and to have a really relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable time just book and meet Wayan Wenni and all the staff.

Room Tip: Ask for pool or garden view
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Jimswallow
Reviewed 6 November 2013

we stayed at Club Bali Mirage and i would have to say , along with my family and Children that we had the best time , would definatly go back again , the Service the staff and having the all inclusive was a bonus , great value for money

Room Tip: 2nd floor with pool and ocean views
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Sientaj4
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is my 9th visit to this resort and once again I had a great time,I was there from 17thOct to the 31st,as usual the staff were 1st class ,the quisine excellent,the room spotless,the people I
met super ,dynamite sense of humour,did,nt give them much choice,He!He!He! They thought I was crazy,Ha!Ha!Ha!
Looking forward to next time.
Ken

Room Tip: Not a chance,I might have trouble getting it myself,Ha!Ha!Ha!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo