Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
COOEE Bali Reef Resort(Tanjung Benoa)
View Hotel
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)
View Hotel
The Segara Suites(Tanjung Benoa)
3,504 results
All reviewsall inclusive packagejukung grillguest managerrama stagepanorama loungesea walkerwater sportsnusa duagames roomocean viewindian restaurantkids cluball inclusive guestsmini barbanana boatspeed boatfamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Our family of four stayed for 8 days. Our hotel room had a great view of the ocean which made every sunrise special. The rooms are very comfortable and clean with a great bath. The nightly entertainment programs and pool activities are good fun for the whole family. We loved the massages next to the pool and really somedays just relaxed on the beach. The beach area is clean with lots of water sport opportunities close by. It is a great holiday for people with families who would like to get away from the very busy streets of Bali.

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms have a great view of the pool and beach.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wilna M
Juan Antonio S, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Mrs. Wilna M,
It is a pleasure for us to learn that your family stay was wonderful. Thank you for giving feedback through the top traveler website Trip Advisor.

If you plan to watch the sunrise from our ocean view room again, I recommend you to book directly through our website, grandmirage.com where you can have the chance to win attractive prizes through Weekly Sweepstakes, such as free all-inclusive upgrade.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Our recent stay at Grand Mirage was wonderful. My husband and myself had 9 nights in a ocean deluxe room with the all inclusive deal and it was just the best. Our room was lovely and clean in a great location close to everything. The all inclusive deal suited us perfectly as we didn't have to worry about what it might cost us in the end. The cocktails were beautiful and we got to try a few different ones each day. The staff couldn't have been friendlier and made our stay so much more memorable. The food was excellent with lots of choices and it was all healthy. The dinner shows were all good and we enjoyed them all. We had so much fun with playing table tennis each morning after breakfast and then swimming in the pool or the beach and then just relaxing reading a book. I have told everybody how excellent the Grand Mirage is since getting back home. We hope to go back again next March with our sons and their wives and have a bit of fun. We would love to make Grand Mirage resort our annual holiday destination. Very happy with everything.

Room Tip: Ocean deluxe rooms on the lower level.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanette C
Juan Antonio S, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Mrs.Jeanette C,

To learn that you enjoyed your 9 night stay with us really makes me grateful. I appreciate your feedback in Trip Advisor.
For your next visit, I recommend you to book directly through our official website, grandmirage.com where various inclusions are available such as free Spa voucher for minimum 12-night stay with all inclusive.
Thank you for residing with us. See you again!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The grand mirage resort is located in Nusa Dua which has the best beach in bali for water sports and just to laze around. The resort rooms are well designed and almost every room gives the never ending view of the blue Sea.
The Swimming pool is huge and close to the beach. The resort has good restaurants which serve different cuisines. They have cultural programs along with huge buffet Dinner almost every evening.

Over all a great place to stay for couples and families.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr./Mrs.Tushu911,

Thank you for sharing your opinion about Grand Mirage Resort in Trip Advisor. I am happy to learn that you loved our stay with us.
If you are coming to Grand Mirage again, I suggest you to book directly through our website, grandmirage.com where various inclusions such as free airport transfer for minimum 3 night stay with all inclusive (terms and conditions apply)
I will be glad to meeting you again!

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my family in April. The place looks magnificent when you walk in, big waterfall high ceilings Balinese dancers. Great. However when you walk through the halls the paint is peeling off as well as some painting statues. The place is quiet old May need some renovating

Breakfast selection is great!!

We found the customer service very average. Didn't greet us when we would arrive back at hotel or walk past. had to wait quiet a while for the check in.

The pool area is great, lots of sunbeds! Great for kids. And the planning activities was great- volleyball tournaments and canoeing for free. Water sports are very over priced.

What ruined it for us was the air con. For quiet a large part of our stay it reeked of mould, at one night it didn't work. The smell was gross and I'm sure it wasn't good for us. Not good for hay fever prones and asthmatics! We complained and they said nothing could be done it's the main aircon machine. Also Wifi isn't reliable incase u have family in need of contact.

Overall I think there could be better in this area for a better price!

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Mr./Mrs.Nasigoren,
I am contented to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially for the pool area activities. There were some issues that I apologize for. Kindly be informed that in a such a large hotel, the preventive maintenance is a continuous ongoing project and right now, all area have been repainted.
I do apologize for the air conditioner issue. Kindly rest assured that all the problems with the AC have been solved. Now, everything works perfectly.
Our Wifi is already the best that we can provide as we work with the leading company providing the highest speed. But, if it is compared to Wifi in Australia or western countries unfortunately the provider company does not have the same capacity. Downloading movies, games online, etc are restricted because there are many guests using new different devices such as smart phones, tablets, laptops, and you may understand, the signal becomes limited when everyone is connected at the same time.
Thank you for staying with Grand Mirage Resort. Looking forward to meeting you again!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed for only five days and enjoyed the use of all the facilities on the "All Inclusive" package. The rooms are comfortable and generally very well serviced. We had only a couple issues. One the towels were not replaced after cleaning, but a quick phone call to staff and it was fixed within minutes. The second was the room air conditioning was ok, but not quite cool enough for me - I should have asked for a room fan. The food and dining was excellent and the staff very friendly - they were also generally fluent in English. Over all a great place to stay...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Alan D,
To learn that you experienced a great holiday with us has pleased me. Thank for posting feedback in Trip Advisor. I apologize for the issues with the AC that some days were not as cold as you could expect. The problem with the chiller has been fixed already. I also shared them to the respective department heads to avoid the same issues happening again. Please rest assured that our staff will do the best to make Grand Mirage your second home.
I thank you for residing with us. I can’t wait to welcome you again!