Accessible: Grand Mirage is a pretty popular hotel, the airport taxi counter and the taxi driver knew where it was. At Bali airport we took a pre- paid taxi that charged us 100000 rupiah. On our way the cab driver asked us if we wanted to go by the bridge and the toll would be 10000. That was the shorter route to Nusa dua. It took a good 20 to 25 mins drive to get to the hotel
Location: This is located at Nusa dua Beach. A lot of big hotel are close by. A lot of eating out options around the hotel.
Reception: We reached around at 3 pm and our check in was for around 2 p.m the room was not ready and we had to wait for around 10 15 mins. The staff at the hotel is extremely friendly, helpful and polite. There is a taxi counter and you can book a cab to go anywhere around Bali. You can make an advance booking or even 10 mins prior to your departure. The taxis came pretty quick.
Room: I booked a room with the ocean view. And to my surprise it indeed have a good view of the ocean. The room was on the ground floor so it took just a few steps to walk to the beach and a few steps to the pool and the garden. The rooms r spacious with extremely clean bathrooms and all the rooms have A/C. The A/C in our room wasn’t Working the first day, the house keeping sent someone only after making a few calls. That was annoying
Facilities: The resort has 2 pools one Is a huge one and another a tiny one for kids. There is a pool bar as well. The property has a huge garden, few steps to the private beach and they do provide food and drinks service at the beach. There are a lot of sun tan beds along with the shelter as well. Here is a small play area with indoor sports, a room with a few computers which has internet in case you need to use along with printing facility. Rooms have free wifi. Has a bar, multi cuisine restaurant as well.
Food: WE only had the room and breakfast tariff. The breakfast had a good spread and is from 7.30 to 10.30am
Overall a good place for a relaxed holiday. It is reasonably priced for the amenities it provides. It is not a 5 star resort but for the price you pay you ll be surprised with the facilities
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali is a 5 Star Bali Resort with a large white sandy beach right in front of the resort. With 380 rooms & suites, including new wing Family Paradise, it is set among beautifully landscaped tropical garden. Rising like a vision from the Balinese sea, it is located on the tip of Nusa Dua beach, Tanjung Benoa, Bali’s watersport center. Prime positioned only 20 minutes from Bali International airport the Grand Mirage Resort is the perfect choice for a serene getaway to the Island of the Gods. Grand Mirage offers a whole new class of luxury All Inclusive and room and breakfast packages as well as an almost unlimited choices entertainment and leisure activities for adult and kids including wall climbing, adult water slide, mini water park, indoor and outdoor playground for kids. On top of it, it presents 7 world class gourmet restaurants of which one is available 24 hours, with a wide selection of food & beverage choices. Hotel guests may also enjoy the Thalasso Bali Spa and Aquamedic pool with each spa room designed with its own theme in mind, hosted by professional Spa therapists, giving the perfect relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mirage Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Grand Mirage Resort Bali
- Grand Mirage Tanjungbenoa
- Grand Mirage Bali
- Grand Mirage Resort And Thalasso Bali Tanjung Benoa