Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ibis Styles Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$39
ibis Styles
Conrad Bali(Tanjung Benoa)
US$259
US$204
  • Pool
Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$38
US$449
US$414
US$119
US$105
Agoda.com
Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$511
Orbitz.com
US$159
US$133
Agoda.com
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$64
Agoda.com
Novotel Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$105
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$481
US$103
3,517 results
All reviewsall inclusive packagejukung grillguest managerrama stagepanorama loungesea walkerwater sportsnusa duagames roomocean viewindian restaurantkids cluball inclusive guestsmini barbanana boatspeed boatfamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

A truly great experience if you are willing to just sit back and enjoy Bali as an Island paradise. The resort is clean, the food is great and the service is exceptional. I almost feel like not telling anybody about how good the hotel is in the fear of anyone spoiling it in future. We will most definitely return to this one when we next visit Bali.

Room Tip: We had a suite which was an excellent choice, but people who joined us had a standard pool/ocean facing room and it was just as beautiful.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank TP7Perth_Australia
Juan Antonio S, General Manager at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear TP7Perth Australia,
I am glad to hear that you had a great holiday in our resort. Thank you for staying with our resort. If you would like to visit Bali again, I recommend you to book a room in our resort, so that you can have the chance to win our weekly sweepstakes winner such as free 3-night suite upgrade.

Thank you for staying with us. I look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I really liked the Grand Mirage. The staff are friendly, the hotel is nice and the location is great for a family holiday. The kids absolutely loved it. They have a games room, arrange a soccer game every afternoon. It is a very kids/family friendly hotel.
I must agree though I would not rate it as a five star resort. The place is getting a bit run down.
Also it is best to have the all inclusive package if you stay here as food and drinks are very expensive to buy. We always went to other restaurants for our meals (which we didn't mind) but it would have been nice to have some meals at the hotel.
All in all, we really liked it and would go back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bernikki

Dear Mr.Bernikki,
It is an honor for me to learn that your stay with us has exceeded the expectations. Thank you for sharing your holiday experiences at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali.

Our resort keeps the food hygiene and quality high with the selected ingredients. That is why outside restaurants apply lower price than the restaurants in our resort.

I thank you for residing with us. I will be more than pleased to welcome you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Grand Mirage for 10 days with my daughter and other family. I can't fault the hotel at all - the rooms are very spacious with a very comfy bed. We stayed in an ocean facing room which had gorgeous views. We didn't go for the all inclusive as we wanted to experience more of Bali than just the resort. The breakfasts were excellent and the pool and private beach are great.
The staff are so keen and eager to please and the service was exceptional. There is a free shuttle service that takes you to the Bali Collection and it's very easy to arrange for taxis as well. Most local restaurants will collect you from the hotel if you ask.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank CFK101

Dear CFK101,

I appreciate your taking time to review our resort on Trip Advisor. I am more than happy to learn that your long stay was more than satisfactory.

For your next visit, I recommend you to book directly via our website, grandmirage.com where various inclusions are available, such as free $100 Thalasso voucher for minimum 12 night stay with all-inclusive.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. I look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Killer food , drinks , and neatness .... I took an all inclusive gold package initially it was lookig over priced but by the end of my trip I realised it was worth every penny I spent , the staffs were tremendously helpful and warm in greeting ... I give 5 out of 5 for all

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank AbBy S

Dear Tigerabby,

Thank you for staying at Grand Mirage Resort. I am glad to learn that your stay with all inclusive was great. This package is sumptuously designed for pampering our guests. It is our honor to hear that you loved it.

Once again, thank you for posting your review at Trip Advisor. I will be very happy to welcome you again!

Wayan Karta, Food and Beverage Manager at Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Loved the Grand Mirage and would definitely recommend the All Inclusive Package. Food is fantastic, so much choice and variation, loved the face the mimi bar is included as well as room service, not to forget two pieces of laundry per person per day. I stayed in the Ocean Suite, lovely room with plenty of space and so clean.
I am a Travel Agent so have travelled all over, and I will certainly be back again!!!

8  Thank findoutb42late