“Relaxing Enviroment”

Bali Tropic Resort and Spa
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Tanjung Benoa
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I went for my honeymoon last week. The overall experience was great. It has a very peaceful and relaxing environment. Its a heaven for non-vegetarians. Sports activities at a very reasonable price. Helping and polite staff. They have there own massage spa which is again a very wonderful experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
gunawantjahja, Manajer at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Mr. Vaibhavni,

Warmest greeting form Bali Tropic Resort & Spa Nusa Dua...

We thank you very much for taking the time to write your positive experience while spending the holiday in our resort. It is our proud to have you & family with us. We are looking forward to well come you back on the next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Do not ever drink from the glasses at the pool bar or lobby bar as there is no dishwasher only a dirty blue cloth and running water with no soap. When I asked about it they said it was fine ! I took a plastic glass with me and they where nice enough to use it. Loved the hotel but do not breathe in the chemicals they spray in the evening after the rains. No bugs could live thru it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
gunawantjahja, Manager at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Warmest greeting from Bali Tropic Resort & Spa..

We thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our service. May your comment will encourage us to develop our quality on the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This review is slightly different as I haven't actually stayed at the resort, however I felt it necessary to comment about my dealings with them.

My parents arrived at the resport today and as a Mothers day gift and something a little special I wanted to arrange something nice for their arrival. I dealt with Lanang the front of house supervisor and could not have been more impressed!

She organised flowers with a card to be placed into the room for my Mothers arrival. For the amount I paid I expected a small bunch of flowers with a standard white card, however this was not the case. The HUGE bunch flowers were exquisite, a mix of roses, orchids and obviously endogenous species and such attention and detail went into making the card special!

I know all of this because Lanang took the time to take a few photos and send them to me. I was so pleased and thankful that Lanang was kind enough to do this.

Overall, if my experience with the Bali Tropic Resort and Spa is anything to go by, I know my parents are going to have an incredible time!

Thank you once again for your great service Lanang!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CandiceGrover
gunawantjahja, Manajer at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Candice Grover,

Warmest greeting from Bali Tropic Resort & Spa..

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience about our service it's a special privilege to receive your review in TripAdvisor.
I am thrilled to know our employee were able to anticipate and fulfill the needs of your family during stay with us. I feel very fortunate to work with good employee in Bali Tropic Resort. I'm so glad to share your kind words with them.

We look forward to welcome you in a the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My Finance and I went back to Bali for the second time in January this year. We just love Bali! This was a very special trip as my fiance had planned to ask me to Marry him. I am a perfectionist and he knew the importance of making this nigh very special to me. My now Finance exceeded all of my expectations when he booked us into Bali Tropics to spend 10 wonderful nights. We had previously been at another hotel we had not enjoyed so when I arrived at Bali Tropics I just knew I was home. Amazing grounds, a wonderful beach that is literally at your front door and a gorgeous beach.

In addition to the wonderful facilities we were told on arrival, so we had a minor issue with the TV that we will be getting upgraded into a more expensive room free of charge! We were just delighted!

On the 28th of January with the help of the Bali staff my partner proposed me and asked me to marry him. The staff at Bali Gardens exceeded themselves and went well and truly beyond to make our evening so special! We had a lobster dinner with our own private chef, crab, and fish along with an amazing desert. Our chief cooked us this on our own private grill. We had our own waiter who was amazing serve us for a 4 hour dinner. The location was to die for it was under the hat which was carefully decorated with Balinese umbrella's, hand lit candles all over the sand and on the table as requested and my favorite flowers birds of paradise. The staff even made me a cake that said "Marry me" It was an amazing touch! Our room the staff decorated with over one hundred candles and rose petals all over the room. It was the most romantic day of my life and I was truly touched with the amount of effort Bali Tropics went to, to make this day extra special. We had a photographer on the day and the manager was so kind to even assist us with the props etc for our photographs just amazing service! Anyone coming to Bali Tropics really should do the Romantic Dinner package as its a once in a lifetime opportunity. We hope to return to Bali Tropics again, perhaps they could give us a good deal as regular customers x love Bali tropics

Room Tip: Do the Romantic Dinner, Go the top room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kellythemodel
gunawantjahja, Manager at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Kelly,

Warmest greeting from Bali Tropic Resort & Spa

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great and detail review about our hotel. We are so flattered to read your comment, and we will do our best to maintain that high standard.

There is nothing better than knowing our guest feel happy on their stay and It is always good to know that our guest loved our facilities, and services that we provided.

We do really hope that your nice experience will bring you back to our resort

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The room was Ok. Service was crap and unfriendly.Breakfast was crap-stale bread,old fruit,poor selection,coffee like mud.The grounds although neat, were a mozzie pit.The beach was crap and polluted with numerous jet skis and speed boats,with a constant smell of benzene,no internet service in room.Best thing about it was leaving.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
gunawantjahja, Manajer at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Betty,

We Thank you very much for the comments given to make us better in the future. We try to get your profile on our system according to name and nationality as well as your period of stay and we have not found it. We've sent an email to you to get a more detailed profile in order to enable us to carry out any form of improvement with our employees.

Once again thank you and looking forward to realy welcome you at Bali Tropic Resort & Spa

kind regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel is beautiful, the foyer is just lovely , prompt check-in, very attentive and very friendly staff, everyone with a big smile on their face , great clean private beach lovely for walks. Large beautiful bedroom, large bathroom , we stayed on the 3rd floor for four days, Breakfast by the sea was great with good selection of hot and cold food. Fantastic Bali dancing show at evening Buffet dinner. Free shuttle to Discovery Mall. I would return in a heartbeat if I could! I would definitely recommend this hotel, a very relaxing and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kilpedder
gunawantjahja, Manager at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Mr. Killpedder,

We thank you very much for staying with us. It is our big proud to make satisfied while you spend the holiday with us. We are looking forward to well come you back in the near future with an other memorable experiences.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Hotel was great and service excellent.
Great private beach. Breakfast was great and also buffet dinner.
Air conditioning was good. Spa was good.
Pool area was clean and nice.
Hotel room was huge with nice bath.

Room Tip: Bungalow room is good.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harri L
gunawantjahja, Manager at Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

We would like to thank you very much for staying with us. It is our pleasure to hear that you have really enjoy your stay with us. May your positive comment & experience inspire us to continue our good services for our customer in the near future.

Thanks & regards,

Melia Bali
Melia Bali
#14 of 54 in Nusa Dua
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali

Been to Bali Tropic Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!