I went for my honeymoon last week. The overall experience was great. It has a very peaceful and relaxing environment. Its a heaven for non-vegetarians. Sports activities at a very reasonable price. Helping and polite staff. They have there own massage spa which is again a very wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bali Tropic Resort & Spa is both all-inclusive & regular hotel that epitomizes the authentic Balinese architecture and style fringed by powdery white-sand and crystalline seas. It combines nature, rejuvenating spa treatments, Gymnasium, Kids club and a host of recreational activities to give guests the ultimate tropical retreat. Accommodation detail: In 2,8 hectare of land we had 150 rooms which consist of: 34 Deluxe rooms - 46 square meters 96 Deluxe bungalows - 52 square meters 14 Royal rooms - 72 square meters 6 Suite rooms - 83 square meters Food & Beverage Facilities detail : 4 Restaurants & 5 Bars a. Cempaka restaurant & Bar, Balinese & Indonesian serving lunch & dinner b. Soka Restaurant & bar, 24 hrs coffee shop serving international food & drinks c. Ratna Restaurant & bar, Grilled seafood & meats its open for lunch & dinner d. Melati lounge & Bar , Light snack & Creative cocktail bar its open for dinner e. Pool Bar, Its open from 9 am - 18 pm f. Rijasa Lobby Bar, its open from 10 am - 24 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Tropic Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Tropic Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Tropic Resort Spa
- Bali Tropic Resort And Spa Tanjung Benoa