Stayed here for the last 5 nights of our stay in bali and overall it was pleasant experience. We did not go all inclusive as we often feel the meals tend to be average and limited so we can't comment on the lunch or evening meals.
Location is nice, lovely beach and pool. Quite a few activities which are FOC if you are all inclusive.
Regular entertainment in the evening
Room are spacious
Loads of water sports on your door step and quite cheap
Breakfast was standard
Hotels is looking a bit dated, rooms in need of a revamp
We had a view overlooking shacks but I think we were just unfortunate and most room views should be nice
Housekeeping woke us up at 8.30, we are on holiday so we felt this was a bit early.
No wifi in rooms which is a must in all hotels these days.
Bali collection is a nice alternative but all restaurants are very similar.
We went to queens of India restaurant which was ok.
We would stay here again as all the other hotels in Nusa Dua are very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bali Tropic Resort & Spa is both all-inclusive & regular hotel that epitomizes the authentic Balinese architecture and style fringed by powdery white-sand and crystalline seas. It combines nature, rejuvenating spa treatments, Gymnasium, Kids club and a host of recreational activities to give guests the ultimate tropical retreat. Accommodation detail: In 2,8 hectare of land we had 150 rooms which consist of: 34 Deluxe rooms - 46 square meters 96 Deluxe bungalows - 52 square meters 14 Royal rooms - 72 square meters 6 Suite rooms - 83 square meters Food & Beverage Facilities detail : 4 Restaurants & 5 Bars a. Cempaka restaurant & Bar, Balinese & Indonesian serving lunch & dinner b. Soka Restaurant & bar, 24 hrs coffee shop serving international food & drinks c. Ratna Restaurant & bar, Grilled seafood & meats its open for lunch & dinner d. Melati lounge & Bar , Light snack & Creative cocktail bar its open for dinner e. Pool Bar, Its open from 9 am - 18 pm f. Rijasa Lobby Bar, its open from 10 am - 24 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Tropic Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Tropic Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Tropic Resort Spa
- Bali Tropic Resort And Spa Tanjung Benoa