“Best restaurant in Nusa Dua?”

Meads Beach Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$75
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Bar, International
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Meads Beach Bar & Grill features the Freshest Seafood & Finest Steaks in Bali! Seafood Cooked-to-order, Tender Juicy Prime Aussie Steaks, Loaded Gourmet Pizza, Meads Classic Burger & Meads Waygu Burger, Awesome Desserts, Seasonal Special Lobster Menu, Ice Cold Beer, Buckets of Beer and Wine By The Glass or Bottle ... Open Daily 8:00AM to 10:00PM Call + 62 361 771 540 for Reservations & Pickup
Paihia, New Zealand
“Best restaurant in Nusa Dua?”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Warren Mead has had a string of five star restaurants in Perth, Western Australia and he has carried on this tradition of excellence in his restaurant in Nusa Sua, Bali. We were on holiday in this area for two weeks and were able to compare dishes for dishes and Meads easily stood out. Prices are a tad above the average for the area but the food is well worth it! I love beef rendang and this is the best I have ever had.

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Meads is the best”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I loved Meads. The food amazing!! The staff gorgeous,lovely cold beer and the best selection of wine in Bali for sure.We were so well looked after and it was great to be able to have a free game of pool and also watch some aussie rules. We stayed at The Ramada resort which is a short walk to Meads so we did spend a bit of time there having lunch and dinners yum!!Also have lovely accommodation there and would consider staying there for sure:)

• Visited May 2014
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I went to Meads three times during my stay here, and had great meals every time. The waitresses are generally nice and speaks english well. The food might be a bit on the expensive side, atleast for this country - but I definetly think it's worth it. I'll come back next time I'm in Bali.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal of our trip”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

On hearing from friends that there was a Meads in Bali my fiancé and I agreed to find it and have a meal there. We went for a walk and found the Meads burger bar and was told that the restaurant was further down the road. We were then driven down there by the owner Warren Mead. We were then thoroughly looked after by the staff and Warren. When shown the special of the day being a nice snapper with Singapore spices we decided that this was going to be our mains. Starters and desert were fantastic too.
There are some nice restaurants in Bali, Meads is above that and I would rate it the best meal I have had in Bali. Seminyak has some nice places but it is well worth the trip to Benoa to Meads.

1 Thank Philip B
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Great food, a bit expensive”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went here Sept 2013 with my wife. we ordered Seafood platter and Home made Pie, the owner himself come to greet us. very kind person.
The food taste was good, decent portion, but price is kinda high. But overall its a good restaurant. The home made pie made was goooooood and i will come back for that.

Visited September 2013