“Birthday Cake”

Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Indonesian, Contemporary, International
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Beach front restaurant at the Novotel Bali Benoa - put your feet in the sand, relax and enjoy local or international dishes at fair prices.A la carte lunch with daily changing specialsChill out Happy Hour daily from, get 1+1 drinks A la carte dinner except Wednesday and SaturdayWednesday: Seafood BBQ Buffet with Fire DanceSaturday: Sate Night BBQ with live acoustic bandBuffet Nights: 1 child below 12 per 1 paying adult free, additional children below 12 50% off
Wodonga, Australia
“Birthday Cake”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

When the resort found out it was my birthday, they made me a cake and the staff sand Happy Birthday. It was beautiful. Had an awesome carbonara.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sharon G
Novotel B, General Manager at Cocos Beach Restaurant, Novotel Bali Benoa, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Sharon G,
thank you for your review and my team and I are happy we could make you a memorable birthday surprise, glad you enjoyed it.

• Czech first
  • Indonesian first
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Good foods, reasonable price with nice beach view”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Visited Novotel Bali Benoa just to have lunch with friends while enjoying the beach. Had Sop Buntut (oxtail soup) and fried noodle with chicken satay. The foods taste nice and yummy. You should try the Sop Buntut it's recommended by the Chef. Having the nice beach view with some water sport activities much more nicer while you have coffee latte after. Thank you for your recommendation Chef.

2 Thank Honeypie78
Dear Honeypie78,
thank you for dining in our Cocos Beach restaurant and for your positive review. My team and I are happy you enjoyed your Sop Buntut (oxtail soup) and the sea view.
Please visit us again, it would be our pleasure :).
Adelaide, Australia
“The beer is warm but the staff friendly”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Cocos in previous years was notable for great food and entertainment. Unfortunately the quality has fallen away a bit and Australians don't drink warm beer which was a big negative.

Visited June 2014
Novotel B, General Manager at Cocos Beach Restaurant, Novotel Bali Benoa, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Peter M,
thank you for your visit at our Cocos beach restaurant and I am sorry that this time our quality seemed to be not of the usual standard. Please accept my apologies that the beer was served not cold enough and I will check personally how this could have happened and to improve our services.
Thank you for your comments, these help us to evaluate our quality.
Hope to see you again and to convince you on our services.
Melbourne
“Beach restaurant at the novotel”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We ate at Cocos 3 times. Liked that it was on the beach, meals were tasty and generous and came reasonably quickly - good as kids needed to get to bed. It just lacked atmosphere as it was a bit empty. There is often a strong sea breeze - was better with the blinds down. Why the staff don't think to do this without being asked, I don't know. It was like it had never occurred to them to protect diners from the wind. Perhaps the hotel could invest in a clear plastic blind if it wants to protect the view. Daytime food delivered to the beach lounges was lovely!

Visited July 2014
Novotel B, General Manager at Cocos Beach Restaurant, Novotel Bali Benoa, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear LittleLaurie008,
thank you very much for visiting our beach restaurant and my team and I are hapy you enjoyed the meals. I will share with my team again that we actively ask our guests if they like to close or open the bamboo curtains to enjoy dining.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Daily visit”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have been staying at the Novotel for almost 10 days and have eaten here most days as my little boy has peanut allergies and it has been safe eating here. It is more costly than outside and meals have been consistent. Bit bored after 7 days but convenient. Will try outside for variety!

Visited June 2014
Novotel B, General Manager at Cocos Beach Restaurant, Novotel Bali Benoa, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear Gail M,
thank you for your daily visits to our beach front restaurant and it seems you enjoyed the consistent quality.
Whenever we are made aware of a food allergy of one of our guests our kitchen and service teams communicate closely and work together so everybody in the hotel knows to take extra care and be extra cautious. Thank you for mentioning that your son was safe with us and I will share it with my teams.
Looking forward to welcoming you and your family again.