Conrad Bali
US$437
US$352
Agoda.com
Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$101
Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$110
Agoda.com
Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$89
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$57
US$106
Ibis Styles Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
TripAdvisor
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$99
Agoda.com
Novotel Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
Agoda.com
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$595
US$86
4,134 results
All reviewseight degrees southsuku restaurantthe executive loungerin restaurantdiamond membersuites poolinfinity chapelevening cocktailslagoon roomwedding chapelkids clubfree laundrycold towelsmain poolupgraded to a suitelarge hotelocean front
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Just returned from a 5 night stay at this resort. It was a very pleasant stay :)
It's a beautiful hotel, with clean beach and very relaxing pool area.The room was large and comfortable but a little old, the bathroom shower and tub are very clean.The service was excellent. Staffs are polite ,very helpful and pleasant.
We had also received a complimentary birthday cake.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara J
ConradBaliManager, General Manager at Conrad Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Sara J,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Bali. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let the staff know they contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2013

When I checked in, I asked about WiFi in the room, and was told that there was none and that I would have to plug my computer directly into the router – which was impossible because I didn’t have a laptop, only a smartphone. As a Hilton Honors gold member, I was stunned that I would not have WiFi in my room.

I went to my room and searched for WiFi and there was indeed Wifi in my room, so I don’t understand why I was told there would not be.

Very friendly staff, beautiful buildings, well-manicured grounds, and the room layout was the most functional and visually pleasing of any hotel I’ve every stayed (even compared to several other Conrads I’ve stayed at).

I the breakfast buffet was the best of any Conrad or Hilton I’ve stayed at.

I also really liked that they had their own jet ski rental place right on their section of the beach. At approx. $17 USD for 15 minutes, I thought was very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mbengwi_RPCV

Dear Mbengwi_RPCV,

Thank you for your comments about Conrad Bali. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our spacious rooms, beautiful garden areas and the service provided by the staff. We offer complimentary Wifi in our lobby lounge, as well as in all our Conrad Suites. We aim at providing free wifi to our HHonors GOLD and Diamond members as part of their privileges; I am sorry that you were originally mislead upon check-in. Future wifi upgrades for the other areas of the resorts are currently under planning.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again soon to experience smart luxury at its finest.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I had a great stay at the Conrad Bali. Typical of Conrad service excellence, snuggle toy on the bed [ great welcome for a tired day ]. I was impressed with the wedding chapel, very near the beach.

You got bug spray, natural bug repellent in the lobby, function areas and in your room.

Room Tip: I requested for a room close to the elevator. The place is big and It is a long walk if you are at the other end.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Peedeeoh,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Bali. I hope you found a world of style, service and connections during your stay, and that you felt the freedom to truly be yourself when you were with us. Thank you for your kind review, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights before continuing our journey to Taipei. The hotel grounds were kept impeccably and the staff was extremely friendly with great attitude. Overall it was a very pleasant and relaxing experience. What prevented me from giving it 5 stars was a couple of issues. Apparently they don’t have large scale WiFi deployment over the entire hotel so a router is required in my room for Internet access. This is fine with me but I was not pleased that a router was not prepared for me before I had arrived. They even told me at check-in that the router was subject to availability and might not be available. This is totally contrary to the free Internet access policy for gold members. I finally got a router after I asked the bellboy to check around. Another problem was the number of flies I saw at breakfast – many were flying over the food and some were actually touching the food being served. Given the open air setting of the restaurant, they should’ve done a better job at pest control.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Djc2k,

Thank you for your recent stay at Conrad Bali. We were naturally disappointed to hear that some aspects of your stay did not live up to your expectations. As you have mentioned that, HHonors gold are entitled to complimentary WiFi service; please accept our sincere apologies for the service lapses you experienced during your family vacation.

The resort’s open areas and lush vegetation are one of the most popular features of our property but do, needless to say, leave us exposed to the natural surroundings, including the insects found around the resort. Although very thorough pest control is undertaken to maintain the comfort of all of our guests, it sometimes remains impossible to exhaust every area of the resort over such an expanse of land. We are nevertheless sorry for the inconvenience you encountered.

Thank you for your feedback, we are grateful that you decide to inform us of our shortcomings. It is only through forthright comments from our guests that we are able to identify those shortfalls that may have gone unnoticed. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Conrad Bali in the future.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

stayed there for 3 nights in November for a business conference. The hotel is old, worn and dark. Food is very average but have to keep eating at the hotel because of the conference. Spa is ok. Staff is friendly and helpful though.

• Stayed: November 2013
ConradBaliManager, General Manager at Conrad Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Lolofans,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Conrad Bali. We sincerely apologize for your inadequate experience with us. It is a disappointment to learn that some aspects of your stay fell below your expectations. While it is nice to know that you enjoyed the service provided by the staff, I am sorry that you felt that the facilities did not contribute towards a better stay experience. Please rest assured that your feedback is very important to us and my team will ensure that appropriate corrective action is taken to uphold the usual high standards of products and services expected of our resort. As a five-star Conrad Resort, we continually endeavor to deliver the exemplary Conrad standard of service and experience to all our guests. We truly appreciate receiving honest and constructive feedback from guests such as yourself.