“Quite OK”

Amaris Hotel Pratama Nusa Dua - Bali
Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Tanjung Benoa
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I booked amaris hotel sunset road bali-1 day before departure i reconfirmed the hotel and found not registered. After checking internally, they returned the call and informed that internal problem occur and i will be relocated to amaris nusa dua-which i dont mind. They finally provided pick up service to the hotel. Ok, the room was clean and neat as always. Bathroom is quite ok. Bfast is so so.. The front liners are very helpful, they assist me to get car rental for bali sightseeing. So far all is quite ok. Keep up the service level for improvement.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Joddymario
There are newer reviews for Amaris Hotel Pratama Nusa Dua - Bali

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had to join a business conference in BICC Nusa Dua, Bali, for two days. First of all, I was afraid that I can't find a cheap hotel to stay in (and of course must has an international standart). Amaris in Pratama street, Nusa Dua Bali, gives what I wanted. The room is clean, I got my comfortable bed. Not noisy, even though I was in the second floor and my room faced directly to the road. Bathroom also clean & nice, I got my liquid soap, soap, tooth brush, tooth paste, and towels! oh, but I can't find a shower cap :p
Foods are good. Excellent! They offered me omelet too.
If you have to meet people in BICC, just go by taxi and it takes less than 10 minutes to go there. The taxi will charge you with their minimum payment.

So, in the end of my review, I would recommended you to stay in Amaris Pratama if you have minimum budget with an international standart hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Yuanita A
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, the room was big for superior room, kind and helpful staff. But too bad the breakfast was awful, cold nasi goreng and chicken satay. In the morning the housekeeping staff knocking the door asked us whether we want our room to get cleaned or not. we told him that we didnt want to get cleaned and he said ok, and the we went out to had breakfast, we surprised when we came back to the room, our room was already cleaned. luckily our handphone, wallet, money were still there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adji A
Reviewed 24 January 2014

1.170.000 IDR for 3 night = € 23,50 per night… At first I thought it was overpriced but NO IT IS NOT
This recently build (10 months "old") hotel is simply fantastic… Kind and helpful staff and guards everywhere makes your staff unforgettable.
The hotel itself is simply fantastic… Fantastic varied breakfast from day to day.. Ask for an omelet and they shall bake it immediately, chose from several delicious dishes including
chicken, fried noodles, rice, meatballs, vegetables, toast, marmelade, serial, juice, coffee, milk, serials etc….
Great pool next to the restaurant by the way… and with great pool-chairs too
The room is even more fantastic… Spacey, very clean, big compfy bed, A/C, flatscreen TV with several international channells, great toilet- and shower-facilities, working-table, safety-box and a nice balcony with pool-view…
Water /Cold and hot are provided on each floor if you should need that at any time…. SUPER
I was about to give away my higehst score ever (10 out of 10 stars) but allow me to steel one star for the location which is not the best.. Placed some 20 minutes walk away from the Nusa Dua beach in a bit dirty suburb allthough cosy and with fantastic local people and shops for almost any needs.
I shall steel one more star because of the absolutely not working WiFi, which I value a lot, as I have to work along the road.. Get that fixed and I am sure that you shall soon be a 3-star hotel…
If you don`t have the need for working WiFi do yourself a favour and visit this fantastic place…

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Skjode
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in room 224,the service was bad especially for the cleanliness and price.in the morning housekeeping staff knocking the door for given service or cleaning the room and we ask to room attendant to come back within 10 minutes cos we have to prepare to out from the room,we went out to beach at kuta and we come back to the hotel or room after 2 hours.we getting surprise cos our room did not clean by room attendant ( late service ) and the second day some story but when we come back to the hotel our room was cleaned by room attendant but they forgot to pick up our garbage and also so many hair on floor of bathroom (not clean properly). my bad experience stayed in hotel at nusa dua bali

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

I decided to stay here for a few days as hotel is brand new
I can see now why prices so cheap
Rooms are small but clean only problem is no fridge in any rooms ( take a cooler box) or buy one like I did
The hotel is good but basic the staff are great
The pool runs through the centre of hotel
So can be noisy in your room at night
Although pool closes at 6pm!!!!!
Really in Bali with still hot at night but cant swim hmmm!!!!
There is NO bar in hotel so nowhere for cold beer or cocktails
The breskfast is basic and mainly indonesian food(but they do great eggs any style)
There is a restaurant but only order basic menu and no room service and is only avaliable from 12pm-8pm
So in review its a budget hotel at its best
But only $230 per week for 2 people
And not far from beach
So if u like cheap but comfortable try it
Its not to bad

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank w_ogden72
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This hotel is located at the first part of Jalan Pratama in Nusa Dua Bali. It is still very new and not all the taxi driver know the location. Jalan Pratama is very long and this is the main road bring you to Benoa. You need to enter Jalan Pratama from Jalan Raya Nusa Dua in order to reach this hotel. The hotel is clean and in minimalist style. The room rate is affordable in the expensive location. This hotel is not located in the exclusive complex of Nusa Dua where all the five stars hotels are located. The hotel is just outside the Nusa Dua complex but still considered at Nusa Dua area. The lobby is an opened air lobby, which was very common in Bali. No air conditioner but you won't feel hot. A simple reception desk with very nice staffs. The hotel has free wifi in the whole area. Free shuttle to Hardy's Mall was available hourly. No sofa in lobby area, the only area to sit is at breakfast lounge which have direct access to a small swimming pool. The room is small and neat, no coffee and tea making facilities except two medium size drinking water which were compliment. Every floor has three unit of water dispenser which has hot and cold water. Bathroom amenities was nothing. Liquid soap and shampoo in dispenser. Safety box was provided inside the room, a medium size flat screen TV and amazing, the TV has more than twenty channels. The bed is soft, and every room has a small terrace just for standing, the size is so small that even can not put on a chair. Most of the rooms are facing the simple pool. Breakfast was average and the taste is just average. The choice of food is limited too. Overall this is an average hotel with good price in the expensive area of Nusa Dua.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Peninsula Beach Resort Tanjung Benoa
D' Kubu Pratama Nusa Dua
D' Kubu Pratama Nusa Dua
#9 of 28 in Nusa Dua

Been to Amaris Hotel Pratama Nusa Dua - Bali? Share your experiences!